Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone :3

Hai. I'm new to the forums and have been looking for people to rp with for quite some time. I'm a little shy myself but very eager to meet people, I just might not make the first move and try to say hello to anyone in particular. .w.

I have been rping for a few years now and love just about any genre, although I love period themed rps and fantasy rps the most. I've been all over the spectrum really. I have plenty of OCs but also have done cannon character rps before, just sort of depends really. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Hope to hear from some of you! UwU
Killdeer

hello there!
AmberGauge Topic Starter

Killdeer wrote:
hello there!

Hai! :D I looked at your character, is that your own artwork? I love your style .w. For some reason it reminds me of the show Adventure Time.
Killdeer

AmberGauge wrote:
Killdeer wrote:
hello there!

Hai! :D I looked at your character, is that your own artwork? I love your style .w. For some reason it reminds me of the show Adventure Time.
yes! I drew them all except the one which is labeled as fan art. Must be the color scheme I use :B
Sanne Moderator

Hi AmberGauge, welcome to RPR! You have already been victorious of your shyness by taking the first step to come in and say hi. ;)

One look at Sven tells me you shouldn't have a lot of problems finding someone to RP with. Have you roamed the RP discussion board yet?
AmberGauge Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi AmberGauge, welcome to RPR! You have already been victorious of your shyness by taking the first step to come in and say hi. ;)

One look at Sven tells me you shouldn't have a lot of problems finding someone to RP with. Have you roamed the RP discussion board yet?

No, not yet. I haven't gotten the chance but I'm looking forward to finding someone to rp with. :D Thank you for the compliment as well. <3

Killdeer wrote:
yes! I drew them all except the one which is labeled as fan art. Must be the color scheme I use :B

Yes I do believe it is the color pallet. :D I love pale colors, I myself use more earthy tones or very very bright colors depending on the picture. My pallet is all over the place though. Lol What program do you use? I prefer SAI
EEEPP!! I new person! >_< I didn't welcome them! BAD USAGI! BAD! *slaps her own hand then bows to the new person* I am so sorry! And welcome! ^_^
AmberGauge Topic Starter

UsagiSmith wrote:
EEEPP!! I new person! >_< I didn't welcome them! BAD USAGI! BAD! *slaps her own hand then bows to the new person* I am so sorry! And welcome! ^_^

Lol hello to you too! .w. Thanks for all the welcomes <3 It's nice to know that you are all welcoming new people.
AmberGauge wrote:
UsagiSmith wrote:

Lol hello to you too! .w. Thanks for all the welcomes <3 It's nice to know that you are all welcoming new people.

Of course! I feel like I should welcome new people to the rp. ^_^ Or maybe that's how I am..hehe ^_^
Killdeer

AmberGauge wrote:
I use sai too. It's very uncomplicated, which is why I prefer it to photoshop
Sanne Moderator

AmberGauge wrote:

We wouldn't be the awesome community that we are if we didn't welcome new people. ;) I'm happy to know you're feeling so welcomed though, I hope you'll find some good RP soon!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus