Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking rp. Any type of character, plot (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aerys (played anonymously)

Hi :)

I'm looking for someone who wants to build a story with Aerys. All the information is on her profile, but the summary is basically as follows:

She was sold to debt collectors to make up for her father's gambling addiction, and ended up with a man who abused her physically and mentally. She grew to be 380 pounds, but as the man died she got back to a more 'normal' weight and eating pattern. She was left with a severe eating disorder however, and struggles with her self-image knowing she'll never be quite the same person. Although she's pretty normal and almost boringly average, she's very curious and if stimulated right can have a lot of potential unlocked. She's harboring the magical potential for shape-shifting, but she's unaware of it for now.
Quote:
My goal in roleplay is to develop her to be the best she can be, to eventually overcome her disorder and to find a purpose in life. Whether that is to settle down and raise a family, nurturing a new found talent or setting out into the world to do some good. I do not look for instant magical fixes to make her world right.

The direction of the roleplay can be influenced greatly by your character. Dramatic situations are always interesting, although I'm finding myself drawn to having a character play in on rumors concerning the household Aerys work for, or even Aerys herself!

Please PM me if you want to get something started. :) I'd appreciate it if you can look over her profile first for all the other information to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks!
This is really interesting! I would love to start an RP with you if you're up for it! I have a character, he doesn't have a page but I can make him one on my 'various characters' profile. He is used in a medieval-fantasy setting, and he is fairly rich so he takes in maids and such (which could work with the storyline of him being Aerys' next owner). He's blind, but he can see auras, so he has some extent of 'sight'. I think it might be pretty interesting to use him for this.
What do you think?
Aerys (played anonymously) Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
This is really interesting! I would love to start an RP with you if you're up for it! I have a character, he doesn't have a page but I can make him one on my 'various characters' profile. He is used in a medieval-fantasy setting, and he is fairly rich so he takes in maids and such (which could work with the storyline of him being Aerys' next owner). He's blind, but he can see auras, so he has some extent of 'sight'. I think it might be pretty interesting to use him for this.
What do you think?

Do you have a page with info I can read up on? :)
I haven't made him a page yet, since I've only used him once in a PM RP, but I can make him one tonight so you can get a better idea of him! I'll post back and let you know when I've created it :)
Here you go! He is Altair, the first one on that page. :) His info goes up to the background, and after that, it is Inashia. So just pay attention to the info with Altair's name. :)

Sorry it's not too in-depth! But I hope it's enough to give you a good idea. As I mentioned, I've only really used him once or twice so I'm still fleshing him out. My characters tend to develop more through RP than before I RP.
Hi! Are you still interested, or is my character not quite what you're looking for?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking rp. Any type of character, plot (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus