Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Botched Diplomacy - High Fantasy Verse

Auren Corvelon Aldor (played anonymously)

((Interested. Would you accept a Dhampir Duelist? (Specifically, a Vetala-born Dhampir, and he's an Aldori Swordlord... I based him off of Pathfinders...) Please, though, I'm gonna be gone for this weekend, but I can reply Monday. Still, lemme know if this character concept is alright to play. The Character's name is Auren Corvelon Aldori.))
Hou Xin (played by WritingBat) Topic Starter

((sure - why would I not :D - and no rush regarding a reply - I know the meaning of busy RL myself so I´d never rush anyone for any reply at all. - However, would you like to RP openly here in the Forum with the chance of other joining in, or would you rather put that into messages for a 1x1 - I am open to both options - if you go for the latter, simply send the reply via messages and I´d be happy to follow suit.))

(( of course! - like I said I´d be happy for anyone even remotely interested in my scribbling... so please, just hop in! - If you go for a open, public RPing perhaps even with others/more joining in, just post your reply in here )I guess it works that way as I am fairly new here and never done anything like this ;P) - if you like to hop into a 1x1 just drop me the reply via messages ))

(( it´s Fantasy verse so why would she not be able to use magic? - My own character cannot actively use magic as he is human, however I tend to RP him in a way that he has the ability to "sense" magic-users.
As an elf, I suppose it´s not too uncommon to be able to utilize magic, right))

((uhm... hopefully not comming across as a major prick here - but usually my writing style is somewhat between Mulit-Para to Novella and I´d appreciate it if my writing partner would be able/willing to do so, too? - Hope this won´t be a major issue though.))
Auren Corvelon Aldor (played anonymously)

((Back. If Lumist would prefer, I would do a group RP. I always like more people in an RP. Makes it more interesting.

@Lumist. OOOH. inalienable rights. See if you can quote John Locke.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Botched Diplomacy - High Fantasy Verse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus