Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves of Sakorii

Amalie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

“I won’t get lost .”She growled a bit irritated “And I didn’t need to sleep anymore so I don’t have to stay in our sleeping place.”
Asunamoon (played by Beldesia)

(( no worries lyra and ok you can be shivas apprentice then^^))

Asuna gruffs and scruffs the pup, lifting her off the ground and carrying her to the back of the caves where they slept. Setting her down she settles beside her. -You are to young to wonder about alone, and i didnt say you HAD to sleep just remain here unless iam with you- She huffs licking lupas nose with a soft churr, she didnt have time nor words to discride all of the untold dangers for little pups to her daughter. She was just to young and firey for anything to matter.
Shiva (played by AdoniVae) Topic Starter

((When I posted the RP, I only listed one Shaman/Healer which my character took, but you can totally be one ;)))

Lupa sighed and pushed her mother her head away with her own head “I am not a puppy anymore!” She growled getting angry , she was indeed a puppy but not always getting the freedom she wanted could make her angry

-Lupa!- shed growl lowly sighing at the pups atics she wasnt old enough to wonder about alone nor be left alone for long at this rate shed have to remain in there sleeping place just to keep her there. -Hey, listen littleone i know you want to be a big wolf but unless iam there to guide and care for you you wont ever be a big wolf, now stop and mabey we can go fishing later- She smiles wolfishly hoping to cheer her daughter up. ((How many weeks/months is lupa?))

(4 months )

“Yes.” She replied , she layed her head on her mother her stupid and made a happy growl “Iwanna be big like you are.”
Lyra (played by EterniGhost)

Lyra smiled at the small pup. "You will be someday," she said. "But it's a dangerous world out there. You have to be big enough to defend yourself."
((Lyra can be Shiva's apprentice, is that okay?))

“I am big !” Lupa showed her teeth , angry that everyone tought she was a puppy who coukdn’t take care of herself . She tried to push Lyra down , so she could show her mother that she was strong , so she could go outside and hunting

Asuna chuckles grooming lupa and curling beside her, harks pull forth at lyra’s approch yet no other movements are given.
-Evening lyra, hows training going?- Shed ask the apprentice, before gaze shifts to her daughter watching the pups antics with a chuckle
(( 4 months is no longer a pup btw they are full grown at about 7-10months so she indeed wouldnt be a pup but still only able to accompany adults places or on hunts...i dont know if u want to rp her as a pup but just giving the info^^))

“Lyra needs some till training , but I am the strongest one so I don’t need it , cause I am the bets puppy .”

“Training is for little puppies.” She said and growled

Chuffing shed rise to her paws and play leaps at her pup, -i wouldnt be so sure of that untill you can take me down i wouldnt say your training is done my youngone- Shed growl playfully and paw at her side.

“That’s not to hard .” She tried to bite her mother , “I am not supposed to attack my mother.” She said after a while “And just don’t do my best , because I don’t want you dead.”

Nuzzles lupa, nipping her ruff lightly. -I wont die itd take more than my youngone to end my life, but lets not talk of such things. Come we must find shiva for the meeting-

"Okay."Lupa already runned away , but after a minute she came back "Where is Shiva?"

Lyra looked around. "Yeah, where did she go?" She searched around the camp, but could not find Shiva.

Noting the shaman was nowhere to be found she’d turn to lyra -Was she in her cavern when you left from your training today?- She hadnt seen her sence the posionous bug had popped in the caves. Perhaps shed gone out scouting for new herbs..-come lupa,lyra lets see if we cannot find her-

“Let’s go outside and kill some deers .” “Cause I need breakfast .”

-not yet we need to find shiva for the meeting, then recruit for a hunt, if your hungery theres meat in the cache from the last hunt.- Paws dance as she begans surching for her healer..where had she gone?

“But mommy I wanna hunt!”

"No, she wasn't there earlier," Lyra said. She followed them outside. "Not right now, Lupa. We need to find Shiva. She might be hurt,"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves of Sakorii

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus