Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves of Sakorii

Asunamoon (played by Beldesia)

As her pup comes into veiw strides slow and muzzle lowers to nose her ears gently. -Lupa why are you acting this way? What is wrong luv?- She askes settling to her haunches beside her daughter.
Rikka (played anonymously)

I get out of the pond, finishing my berries. I shake my fur off, getting water everywhere. I stretch as I walk around, going to a cave and laying down at the corner of the entrance, resting quietly.
Amalie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

“Leave me alone !” lupa runned away from her mother since she was a bit embarrassed because of her behavior , she jumped in a pond

I soon fall asleep, taking a short nap in the cave.

I wake up and head to the pond, seeing Lupa is already there. I sigh and go to the river, laying down on top of a tall rock.

“What you doing in my space .” Lupa growled

"I'm not at your space. I moved to the river." I say with a shrug, standing up and then sitting up.

“You kidding , first you try to steal my mother and now you try to steal the river , leaf emy mother alone , you should go to your own mother.” Lupa growled forgetting the
PUp lost her mother

"I never tried to steal anything. Your mother offered to take me in." I say with a groan. "Plus, its a giant river. A giant stream. A lot of packs use it, I'm not stealing." I say.

I growl, "I don't have one. How could you forget after you keep teasing me about it?" I say. I shove her a little, making her splash into the water. "Also when I wandered in, I heard you and her arguing. If you really want to hunt and stuff, prove that you have the attitude and responsibility to do so." I say a bit angry as I see a giant rabbit and I chase after it. I go and grab it, biting it hard and killing it instantly. I then walk away with it in my mouth going back to my rock.

“Giu just act like .”

“Oh I am the poor lonely puppy , I need attention .” She said with a high pitched growl

“Because of you , my mommy is probably mad at me thanks a lot .”

“And I can hunt to .” Lupa chased a smaller rabbit and after an hour she came back with the thing in her mouth

"Shut. Up. You're the whiny one." I say, rolling my eyes. "And actually, your mom wouldn't be mad at you because of me. It's because of what you're trying to do." I say.

I watch you catch the bunny quietly, "Pathetic. You will learn when you need to learn dude. For bigger things, and how to do it quicker."

“No you just trying to destroy my life!”

Lupa walked back to her mother “Look.” She dropped the bunny on the ground “I did that.”

"Sure whatever!" I yell at you as you walk away to your mother. I groan and peel off my rabbit's skin and fur with my teeth throwing it across the river. I hold down the meat and tear out the bones, leaving nice fresh meat. I taught myself how to live and eat and do great things. How dare she treat me this way?

“So I am the best hunter .” Lupa sighed and layed down on her stumic

((First of all one more time both rikka and lupa please google wolfpup development, niether of them can hunt actually so unless your actually going to rp your pups as the ages you say they are id say just make them yearlings to avoid the confusion...i will post whenever you to stop the foolishness))

((sorry))

((Asunamoon do you have some sites what give some good info about puppies who are 5 months?))

((thank you , this info helped me thanks))

"When i am older , i will go hunting with you mommy."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves of Sakorii

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus