Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » ZOMBIES

My band was setting up for our kick-off show of our tour. As the fans start to pile into The Masquerade, loads of zombies pile into the venue attacking numerous fans.
Rusty Motionless (played by james_motionless) Topic Starter

My band was setting up for our kick-off show of our tour. As the fans start to pile into The Masquerade, loads of zombies pile into the venue attacking numerous fans.
Scarlett Monroe (played by Vivaldi)

A smirk creases my lips, as I walk out of the asylum I had been locked in for so many years. The zombie outbreak had caused such a panic, all of the staff, doctors, therapists, even janitors, high-tailed it out of there. I heard music, followed by screams, and decided to follow it, why? I don't exactly know. I suppose, years of white walls and straitjackets left me craving more... excitement.

My arms were strapped behind my back by the white straitjacket. It didn't bother me, I continued to walk anyways. I could fend for myself, whether my arms were tied up or not.
Rusty Motionless (played by james_motionless) Topic Starter

I run off of the stage and towards my tour bus. When I get in I make a sign signaling all survivors that my bus was safe. I sat in the drivers seat with my desert eagle in my hand awaiting a knock.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » ZOMBIES

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus