Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

He nodded, taking them and bandaging himself.
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra looked at Achilleus with wide eyes as he walked away, she looked down and blushed "Be quite Lilliath..." She looked away with a shy express as she walked back to her bed, that was until she realized "Damn we still need to build two other shelters.." She said as she looked at the two trees she had chopped down during her time in this place, she got to work on building the two shelters.
Achilleus came up behind Petra, “How’s it going?” He asked. Achilleus nodded towards the structures she’d built, “impressive, I hereby dub thee Chief Builder.” He chuckled before bending over and coughing violently, spitting out blood.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy howled like a wolf
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
Foxy howled like a wolf
Err foxy, you may want to try and create another character, or try and write more content when you reply because I’m finding it hard to try to incorporate you into the story when all you give is one sentence every other day with some random thing foxy does. :/

Sorry :())

Foxy was walking around, making howling noises to see if anyone will respond to her. She stuck her like everyone else. She was kinda wounded, no cuts, just bruises and scraches.

(Well, she's human, with fox ears and a fox tail)
Callus (played by Goober)

Cal's eyes fluttered open. He felt something tickling his nose. He lifted his head up and looked around, trying to sit up but noticing he wasn't one the ground. He was hanging from a tree branch, at a decent height. Cal groaned. He slowly inched towards the center of the tree. Once he finally made it he wrapped his arms and legs around the tree, and slowly but surely, he climbed down. Once on the ground, Cal straightened out his cloak, pulling it around himself. He then checked for his holster, which was missing. This made him mad, really mad.

Petra looked at Achilleus, sitting him against the tree, a slight panic came across her "H..Hey. Try to rest some more... Don't go opening the wound again
Lilliath (played anonymously)

“Yes slow down brother slow down brother slow down if you csn’t go one.” Liliath start singing
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew limped towards the structures slowly. He examined them, frowning.

Cal spotted a small group of three people, stomping over to them. He wanted answers, like where was his baby, his beautiful baby? "HEY! WHERE THE HELL AM I?"he screamed, getting closer to them.
Lilliath (played anonymously)

Liliath looked where the noise came from , and quickly hide behind Petra “He is scaring me.”

Petra looked at them man walking, no stomping towards them, to her it was all to clear he was pissed off, she frowned and gripped her machete tightly "this day just keeps getting better...WE DON'T KNOW!" she said simply, the guy isn't anything she would want to associate with

Foxy walked twords them. She was trapped here like them. She covered her right eye and said "Hello" to them all.

Cal stopped and looked at Foxy, confused "What the hell are you?" He asked. Humans weren't supposed to have ears like that, or a tail.

"I'm half human and half fox" She said to him. Her eye was bleeding a bit from being attacked from something.

"What? How!?! That is not possible!"he yelled, still confused "what gave birth to you? What was the mating process like?"

"I don't know, because my family abandoned me" She said as tears were going down her face. Her right eye was badly cut from some kind of claw marks.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus