Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Justin Bergotta (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Yes, drag because the elevator’s alarm is about to go off))
Sherry Phoenix (played anonymously)

Petra looked at the other man and sighed, he was a stranger but she still had to help him. She walked towards him and put his arm around her shoulders as she helped him walk
Achilleus awoke in the field. He had no idea how he had come to get there, the last thing he remembered was fighting the creature. He also vaguely remembered something..a feeling..very fleeting, had someone kissed him? He couldn’t remember. Achilleus put the thought away and tried to get up but gasped in as pain richoched through his body. Glancing down he saw white bandages wrapped tightly around his chest. Damn. He should have been more careful, it was a stupid mistake, he had celebrated too early. Achilleus looked around but didn’t see anyone, he was in one of the shelters. It hurt to speak so he optioned to get up. Several minutes and countless failed attempts later Achilleus managed to get to his feet and shuffle out into the main clearing.

Petra sat against the tree, puzzled as she stared at her blood stained machete that was until she saw Achilleus, She ran over to him and smiled softly "H..Hey Achilleus! Why are you up, you sustained massive amount of blood loss!" then she pulled him into a hug. She felt worried for him, too worried
Achilleus laughed softly and hugged her back, “You know I had that situation back there under control, you didn’t have to save me” he said smartly, “but I’m glad you did.” Achilleus bent down and coughed, sending racks of pain echoing through his body, he grimaced. “I’m gonna go back in there as soon as I’m better and kill every last one of those creepy bastards.” He said with anger.
Lilliath (played anonymously)

“No , you will almost die again.” Liliath runned to him so she could hug him “That was really scary , don’t do that again.”
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew sat among the trees, still unhappily bleeding. He focused on sharpening a dagger.
Achilleus chuckled and hugged Lilliath, “Don’t worry, I’ll be ready for em next time.” He turned back to Petra and wrapped and arm around her waiste, pulling her close. He pressed his lips against hers before pulling away and giving her a sly smile. Achilleus turned and limped off, he came across the other boy from the maze sitting against a tree. He nodded to him and tossed the boy a roll of bandages, “Thanks for the help back there brother, I appreciate it, patch yourself up, we’ve got work to do.” As Achilleus turned to walk away he called over his shoulder, “I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced, I’m Achilleus.”
Lilliath (played anonymously)

"Like i said before Petra you and him have a crush on each other and thats cute."
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

He nodded, taking them and bandaging himself.

Petra looked at Achilleus with wide eyes as he walked away, she looked down and blushed "Be quite Lilliath..." She looked away with a shy express as she walked back to her bed, that was until she realized "Damn we still need to build two other shelters.." She said as she looked at the two trees she had chopped down during her time in this place, she got to work on building the two shelters.
Callus (played by Goober)

((Yo, could I join?))
Achilleus came up behind Petra, “How’s it going?” He asked. Achilleus nodded towards the structures she’d built, “impressive, I hereby dub thee Chief Builder.” He chuckled before bending over and coughing violently, spitting out blood.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy howled like a wolf
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
Foxy howled like a wolf
Err foxy, you may want to try and create another character, or try and write more content when you reply because I’m finding it hard to try to incorporate you into the story when all you give is one sentence every other day with some random thing foxy does. :/

Sorry :())
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
Sorry :())
((it’s cool, it’s just some advise, all of us can and have improved in some way and we are better for it’))

Foxy was walking around, making howling noises to see if anyone will respond to her. She stuck her like everyone else. She was kinda wounded, no cuts, just bruises and scraches.

((Is this a bit better?))
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
((Is this a bit better?))
((Yeah! That’s a good starting length. Although If you didn’t know think Cloud wanted everyone in the RP to be human so if your human walks around howling that’s fine by me haha.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The game master

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus