Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone. (Furcadian)

Kye (played by Kye) Topic Starter

Hi there! I just wanted to make a thread to say hello and see who all is active on the site (preferably fellow Furcadia players!)

I've been on Furcadia since 2006 and I only fairly recently made a RPR for my character, Kye. It's a very useful site, I love it. :3

Anywho, drop me a line or say hello in-game. I often have my own dream uploaded in FurN at the campsite which is open to the public. -waves-
Kye (played by Kye)

Hi there! I just wanted to make a thread to say hello and see who all is active on the site (preferably fellow Furcadia players!)

I've been on Furcadia since 2006 and I only fairly recently made a RPR for my character, Kye. It's a very useful site, I love it. :3

Anywho, drop me a line or say hello in-game. I often have my own dream uploaded in FurN at the campsite which is open to the public. -waves-
Isn't it?

Welcome to RPR and salutations from another Furcadian! I've seen you wandering around in FurN, but now I'll have to swing by your Dream and check it out.

It took me about the same amount of time to finally decide I wanted one of these fancy profiles, I used to merely think of them as an extra hassle. I'm very pleased I did, however. Everyone around here is wonderfully polite.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
TheLily

Hi! Welcome to RPR. I used to be a huge Furc player, but now I mostly hang out around here and make characters. If you're ever lonely, though, drop me a line on here and I'll pop on one of my alts to hang out.
Hello! Welcome! ^_^ I'm always up for rp! So if you wanna rp! message me! Again Welcome!
Preferably Furcadian players? How can I resist saying hello, then? I tend to do better in Furcadia, but the RPR has been kind to me~ So I will say hello, and welcome you to this site, but, I cannot say that I frequent Furn too often. Perhaps, with a character like Tannis, I should, but I do not~

But I am glad you enjoy this wonderful website, and perhaps, if I do not get lost in Furn, I would love to visit.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone. (Furcadian)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus