Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Open RP! ;3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

xUsagix

I was thinking about making a 1x1 RP in Modern times. The plot is about a certain magical object that everyone is looking for. Nobody knows what the object looks like or what it is called. Everyone is in a war against it since everyone is fighting for the same thing. So really, it's almost like being in Medieval times but really...it's Modern.

Basically, what I'm hoping to happen is a girl and guy meet up during this chaos and they decide to fight for the object together. ;) and eventually it turns out to be a little bit of a romance RP. Not serious romance... Just a little. :3

The character I'm planning on using is Rena Honda, a homunculus. I was thinking about making her die towards the end....since she is homunculus and she has a short lifespan... But I don't know. I'll think about it. So right now I'm hoping to find a guy character to RP with in a forum.

Anymore questions please post here or send me a message. :D
i got an assassin name Audric.
xUsagix Topic Starter

Sweetyceltic wrote:
i got an assassin name Audric.

Ok! He looks like a pretty cool character. ;3 I'll start a new forum for this under Fantasy sometime soon.
ok

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Open RP! ;3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus