Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Elementals of Dragoon (open)

Reginald Otrov (played by DeadGalaxy)

((And can I use obsidian as a stone?))
Chu'si (played by Liara_Amagi) Topic Starter

I was going to say emerald, citrine or you can look at the website I put in the first page. Yeah, you're free to join.
not sure where i was supposed to request to join but could i ask for either fire or earth? (whichever is open) that is if this is even still open for recruitment

Fire, water, air and shadow are open.
Chu wrote:
Fire, water, air and shadow are open.

okay then i want fire if thats okay
luna moon (played by luna_moon)

shadow

Alright, just jump in and find a gem.

((Obsidian was listed on the website so that's why I picked, but otherwise I'll just do jade. If neither of those work then emerald is fine.))

You can jump in.
William had been wide awake the streak of color touched the ground, everyone else simply stated that it had been heat lightning but he didn't believe it. it seemed somewhat mystical, maybe even magical? it was a stretch, but in William's simplistic, boring life it was a touch of color to an otherwise black and white world. therefore right then and there he decided to check it out...in the morning. but that was all the previous night, as soon as William had awoken he pulled on some simple sandals and began his investigation. about halfway down an overgrown footpath he caught a glance of a
red-ish-orange glint. he bent down to investigate it and found a red marble-like sphere, slightly larger than a marble, reflecting the sun in an almost blinding way. he picked it up and rolled it around in his fingers. he knew very little about stones but this appeared to be a perfectly circular piece of jasper. a strange chill raced up his spine, though he was disappointed in his finding something about the stone seemed just as enchanting as the lights from the previous night. even though he had never had a rock collection he stood up and, defeated, began to walk back in the direction he had come from, still rolling the ball absent-mindedly.

Once she fixed the staff she said, "now, where is the closest gem." She closed her eyes and watched the staff move and dance before pointing to the fire gem. She said, "there you are..." she followed it until it got near the small crater. She grabbed it and was looking in the crater, "hmm, the magic is still here but, the Phoenix gem isn't."
William made his way home carefully picking the route farthest from any people. still trying to wrap his head around the fact that the magnificent streams of light had actually been stupid little stones. he wanted to throw the little ball of shiny rock rock but he didn't. maybe he could find out how to make the rock glow like it had been last night. something definitely felt off to him but he couldn't place what it was. eventually he made it home where he rested the little marble on his bed-stand. he pulled out his notebook and an old pencil from underneath his bed and began to sketch out the ball down to the elaborate cracks and lines all throughout the orb, mostly just to waste time since he figured the ball might glow when the sun went down.

She looked at the staff and said, "that way huh," she followed it before giving a few flaps of her golden wings to try to fly towards Williams home. When the staff got close, the Phoenix gem started to glow with an orange light.

Reginald had been laying down in the middle of a forest, looking through the treetops up at the night sky. He was quite fond of stargazing and was eyeing a particularly bright object that seemed to grow bigger. The longer he stared at it, the closer it seemed to get, until it exploded into a shower of stardust, six vibrant coloured lights flying in every direction. A particular stream, a dark green coloured one seemed to land near him, and being the adventurous man he was, Reginald decided to investigate, perhaps it was some sort of artifact or maybe a precious metal.

When he reached the spot the light seemed to have landed, a massive crater stood before him. His mouth hung open in astonishment as he looked around for the object. His eyes wandered before finally resting on a small, black sphere in the middle of the hole. The sphere looked like some sort of gem or rock, however it had been perfectly polished and there seemed to be no sign of wear. Making his way to it, he cautiously picked it up, rolling it around in his palm. While it felt like a normal stone, Reginald could feel something was off about it, something magical...

She flew up but stopped when the staff had a few of the spots glow as each was picked up. She said, "not good, who know the type of people have them. If they absorb the gems and use them...bad, very bad..."
Umbra (played by Bronzewing)

I entered the village, hearing a lot of people talking about some shiny stuff that had fallen from the sky. The tales got more and more farfetched; some people said it was just lights, some said it was a storm, some said it was "magical dragon stuff", and one strange person thought it was a sign from their rabbit overlords. (I didn't know what to think about that one.) Running my tail over the place where I had the stone to make sure it was still there, I had a thought that maybe it was one of those things that fell from the sky. It did feel magical enough- but I doubted it. I didn't see the lights- I was probably looking somewhere else or just not paying attention. This wouldn't be the first time I missed something interesting.

She exhaled, "I guess, I should see if the gems would come to the staff." She stopped and landed on a nearby cloud and spoke an encantation to try to attract the gems, not knowing it would pull the ones that held them as well.

Feeling a strange pull as I walked down a path in the village, I found that the stone was trying to break out of my pockets. Knowing that stones don't naturally do this, I walked up to a stand, took a small box and tossed the stone inside it. Holding the box as if nothing was wrong and I definitely didn't just take it from somewhere, I heard the stone tapping around as if it was trying to break free of the metal- and it was doing pretty good. A dent had already formed, and that was when I decided that I needed to let it go where it wanted or risk losing it. Starting to walk in the direction the stone was pulling, I hoped it would lead me to where it wanted to be- and that it wasn't anywhere dangerous. Again, stones don't move. Something was calling it.

She continued to call for them before the spirit gem glowed when one was near. She flew down showing her gold and leathery wings and said, "you have something that belongs to me. Give it back before you do something stupid with it."

((Should I answer or should I let someone else show up?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Elementals of Dragoon (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus