Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Requesting a ride

Haskell Shaw (played anonymously)

A tired, audibly upset voice spoke over the radio, over a distress frequency. "Hello, this is Haskell; I need a ride to any civilization, and am willing to pay for it, or work if you're willing to give some to a stranger. I'm currently trapped between Saturn's orbit and Jupi... No, Uranus, in an old ship, a cherry red racing one, with minimal resources, air, and power. I have a siren light goin', it's red, so hopefully I can be found easily. If you come get me, turn your tracker off before you come close; I might be getting hunted. This message will repeat." The sounds of a plastic bottle being crinkled could be heard, going on for a moment, then stopped and was replaced by a cough. A moment passed after that, then the message was repeated. Not by an automated system, but instead by being spoken again.
Haskell Shaw wrote:
A tired, audibly upset voice spoke over the radio, over a distress frequency. "Hello, this is Haskell; I need a ride to any civilization, and am willing to pay for it, or work if you're willing to give some to a stranger. I'm currently trapped between Saturn's orbit and Jupi... No, Uranus, in an old ship, a cherry red racing one, with minimal resources, air, and power. I have a siren light goin', it's red, so hopefully I can be found easily. If you come get me, turn your tracker off before you come close; I might be getting hunted. This message will repeat." The sounds of a plastic bottle being crinkled could be heard, going on for a moment, then stopped and was replaced by a cough. A moment passed after that, then the message was repeated. Not by an automated system, but instead by being spoken again.

Valerie sighed and looked at Leutwin, "what do you think?" she asked. Leutwin nodded "send someone to get them... we'll see what they have to offer afterwards." He stated and left the control room.

Valerie gestured to a boy with minty green hair "Stefan... tell Charlotte to go to these coördinates, she's currently in the area so she'll work things out. Also signal the person on the ship that we're coming to help them." she said and pointed at the coördinates on the screen. Stefan nodded, and when Valerie stood up to leave, he started speaking into a microphone "Lotte..."

(( sup, I'm totally interested in this RP, would you like to do it in private message or just here? ))
Haskell Shaw (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Valerie Aura wrote:
Valerie sighed and looked at Leutwin, "what do you think?" she asked. Leutwin nodded "send someone to get them... we'll see what they have to offer afterwards." He stated and left the control room.

Valerie gestured to a boy with minty green hair "Stefan... tell Charlotte to go to these coördinates, she's currently in the area so she'll work things out. Also signal the person on the ship that we're coming to help them." she said and pointed at the coördinates on the screen. Stefan nodded, and when Valerie stood up to leave, he started speaking into a microphone "Lotte..."

(( sup, I'm totally interested in this RP, would you like to do it in private message or just here? ))

((I'd prefer to do this in PMs, if you don't mind.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Requesting a ride

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus