Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Selena Rose Academy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yumi (played by Chisommom)

I will join
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

Jennifer_S wrote:
Ok, gotcha! Sorry it took so long to fix it.

Name: Lilith

Race: Um...human obviously... (this character covers up the fact of being a wolf shifter, yeah I know in her profile she’s an angel and demon hybrid but for this room she’s a shifter. She is a hybrid shifter however and is of human and hybrid decent because her parents made peace besides their race. Her mother was a wolf shifter so Lilith doesn’t show any wolf traits in her human form but she does have a wolf form. She is thin as well in her wolf form and her grey fur can help out with sneaking around sometimes.)

Hometown: Ucela, Betelgeuse.

Preferred Division: No one I know is here so I’ll go ahead and join the Capitals Division. Obviously for medicine. (Lilith...you’re going to have to be forced to show at least some of your abilities.)

Personality and Background: My past fellow gang members have told me that I’m way to distant with them at fist and I definitely agreed. But why shouldn’t I? You never know when someone could backstab you. I like to mostly just observe people’s personality before allowing them to approach me for a conversation or something. The only reasons I would approach someone myself is if I’m already friends with them, I have a proposal of business to make or I need to pay off a debt. Well my history is kind of complicated so let’s hope this doesn’t get to confusing. I was left on the doorstep of an orphanage in Betelgeuse and raised in there until a rich couple adopted me, still raising me in Betelgeuse. I lived in the basement and there was an opening, allowing me to escape when I could. I never stayed out though and always came back as I didn’t have anywhere to go. I snuck out to the library near by as the librarians taught me basic things and even tried feeding and clothing me, I didn’t accept though since the parents would obviously question. But when I was 13 I had enough and snuck out during the night and stumbled upon a gambling hall that was owned by a gang. When I went in the people questioned why someone as young as me was there. I was questioned by the owner/leader and I told them my situation so they took me in. They soon realized I had a natural talent for blending into the shadows and moving quietly so as a way of paying debt I was an information gatherer. I was only allowed to gather information on children my age but soon when I was 15 and the children’s parents were getting old, I could gather information on the family as a whole. The gang hall fed me because of how well the information was and they could potentially use it for black mailing in their favor. Nothing strange happened otherwise but when I was 16, I decided I had to go live on my own. Saying goodbye to the members I’ve known the whole time I was there was hard but saying goodbye to some of the newer ones wasn’t really since I never got close to them. Wait...why does this matter? Am I going to have to be friends with the people in my group?

Why are you applying?: I want to learn abilities that will allow me to travel without much fear in my heart. I also want to be able to know I can heal myself when I need to.

What do you plan to do after graduating?: I plan on traveling the world, hoping to possibly find my true parents that dropped me off at the orphanage. I otherwise hope I will find an at least a friend and possibly settle down somewhere isolated from society and get old with them and possibly adopt a child. (Lilith....you trying to say that you wanna get married?)

what do you plan on doing during your time at the academy?: I plan on focusing on my studies and during my free time to just observe people.

If you were called to was during your time at the academy, would you accept? Why or why not?: I would most likely, it depends on how desperate we are. If we are desperate I will for sure as my skills would be useful to get information on te enemy. If it’s something I can easily predict us winning, I might if I have a friend going so I protect them but I most likely won’t make friends.

Why do you fight?: I fight for mine and other’s honor. I only will pick the gift if I know I need to for someone I care for. I also will if someone I admire and/or work under tells me to and I know it’s not going to cost me in the future.

What would you say your best qualities are?: My nimble abilities that will allow me to be unspotted wheather I need to kill or gather information.

What is your preferred combat style?: I don’t have a favorite.

Magic, weapons, both?: Both

If it came down to it, would you run and leave your teammates behind, or would you stay and help them fight: This question has a lot of variables. It depends how close I am with them and the situation. Wheather I’m close or not with the teammates but the situation doesn’t need fighting, I would actually suggest a different route. If the situation needs fighting and I’m close then I would. If I need to fight to get a job done, it doesn’t matter who my teammates are. If I’m not close with the teammates and the situation isn’t a job, I might actually flee. If we’re going against something or someone I have a grudge against, I will definitely stay, no matter the teammates. (Jesus Lilith....you analyze too much.)

I'll PM you in just a few moments, but realize that Ucela is not a settlement, it's the continent Betelgeuse is located on, the cities of Betelgeuse are detailed in the page.
Yumi wrote:
I will join.

Just fill out the application and we'll go from there.
If there's still room to join, I'd love to! This looks really interesting and I'd love to fill out the application right away, however, I'm not at home and am unable to type it up at the moment.

Nav_Kat wrote:
If there's still room to join, I'd love to! This looks really interesting and I'd love to fill out the application right away, however, I'm not at home and am unable to type it up at the moment.

Absolutely! Feel free to PM me it later!
If it is still open I would like to join with my characters Jade and Abby, who will be married in the role play.
Here are their forms if I am able to join.

Name: Jadelyn Crowns

Race: Red fox shifter

Hometown: (I don’t really understand the so I’ll put the made-up hometown they were from) Digian, DragonClaw

Preferred Division: Capital

Personality and Background: Jade is a shy, monotone girl whose sometimes rude. Jade lost her parents when she was an infant to theives. She was adopted by her aunt who ones one of the higher ups in a assassin guild. From the time she turned 5 till the day she escaped she was tought assassination techniques, from hand-to-hand combatting to fight with katanas. There she was tought of her magic, but never tought to harness it. She hated this life, the life her parents never wanted to have. So a week after her 12 birthday she escaped. She ran toward the nearests town, Digian, where she learned she had come from. Her trust was broken by a girl she trusted with her life named Kelli. She never trusted anyone until Abby came along and showed her she could trust her. They soon became best friends then lovers, they were married at the age of 18.

Why are you applying?
I was never taught how to harness my power, and I already know how to fight. I decided to apply to be a Capital so I could learn to harness and have more control over my power.

What do you plan to do after graduating?
After graduating I hope to travel the places I never could. After awhile I hope to settle down with a family and become a guard.

What do you plan on doing during your time at the academy?
I hope to master my magic and get to know more people I could trust with my life. I want to stop fearing that others would break my trust.

If you were called to war during your time at the academy, would you accept? Why or why not?
If it were me or anyone else I would go. I would never want to put anyone else in danger, especially Abby. I would want to fight to protect other as well.

Why do you fight?
I fight to protect. Wether I fight for Abby or for people I don’t know. I don’t want anyone else losing their lives because of me. I want to protect, I don’t care if I don’t trust them, I’m not trusting them with my life, I’m putting my life’s on the line for them.

What would you say your best qualities are?
My instincts and my calmness. When I was an assassin I was tought to hide my emotions, and I still do. I’m usually calm because of this. Because I’m a shifter, I have animal instincts. I have quick thinking and fast moving, and I have hunting instincts as well.

What is your preferred combat style?
Iaijutsu

Magic, weapons, both?
Both

If it came down to it, would you run and leave your teammates behind, or would you stay and help them fight?
If anything, I would rather them run and leave me behind. Even with my trust issues, I could never let anyone die.

Name: Abbygale Kante or Abbygale Crowns

Race: Elf

Hometown: (same goes) Digian, DrangonClaw

Preferred Division: Chief

Personality and Background: Abbygale is a cheerful, kind, and bright girl. She was born to a baker for a mother and a guard for a father. Abby lost her father when she was 5 years old to a war he was forced to fight in. Abby never liked wars, too many people sent out to die. This made it worse for her. Her mother stayed positive and kept running the stand, but even though Abby was young she could tell her mother was breaking. She was raised to keep the family business going, and because of this she never really made any friends. When her mother went out for more than a days trip for ingredients, she would run the shop as a merchant as well. Abby was really lonely growing up, and she longed for a friend. When she saw Jade, who was lonely and didn’t trust people, she was bound to make her happy. She had to prove herself to Jade, so she protected Jade with her life when she was struggling, and earned her trust. Their bond grew stronger, they became best friends, then lovers, then they were married.

Why are you applying?
I don’t want to hold Jade back and be a nuisance, so I decided to apply and learn some fighting skills and maybe some magic ones too.

I plan on traveling with Jade, I never got to travel much like my mother. I hope to settle down with her and adopt children, and take over our family business in the new place we decide to live.

I plan to make more friends, and help Jadie warm up to more people then just me. I also hope to learn some fighting skills, and maybe a little bit of magic.

If you were called to war during your time at the academy, would you accept? Why or why not?
I would not, I wouldn’t be good in battle, I might hold everyone back. Plus, I know Jadie would never let me risk my life when she can stop me.

Why do you fight?
I fight for Jadie, and others too. I don’t want people to die, especially Jadie! So I want to fight for her and all she’s done for me!

I never really thought about this... ummm... maybe my kindness? I hope to lift everyone’s spirits, especially during battle. I feel if people, are happier they fight with more power, and with more reason!

I don’t have a preferred combat style. I don’t fight often enough to have a preference. I hoping to find mine while I’m at the academy.

Magic, weapons, both?
I hoping I could use both by the end of my time at the academy. I really can’t yse either at the moment.

If it came down to it, would you run and leave your teammates behind, or would you stay and help them fight?
I would stay to help them fight! I think every life is valuable, and maybe if I’m there I could save so,some else’s life too!

Project_Jade wrote:
If it is still open I would like to join with my characters Jade and Abby, who will be married in the role play.

Hometown: (I don’t really understand the so I’ll put the made-up hometown they were from) Digian, DragonClaw

Personality and Background: Jade is a shy, monotone girl whose sometimes rude. Jade lost her parents when she was an infant to theives. She was adopted by her aunt who ones one of the higher ups in a assassin guild. From the time she turned 5 till the day she escaped she was tought assassination techniques, from hand-to-hand combatting to fight with katanas. There she was tought of her magic, but never tought to harness it. She hated this life, the life her parents never wanted to have. So a week after her 12 birthday she escaped. She ran toward the nearests town, Digian, where she learned she had come from. Her trust was broken by a girl she trusted with her life named Kelli. She never trusted anyone until Abby came along and showed her she could trust her. They soon became best friends then lovers, they were married at the age of 18.

Why are you applying?
I was never taught how to harness my power, and I already know how to fight. I decided to apply to be a Capital so I could learn to harness and have more control over my power.

After graduating I hope to travel the places I never could. After awhile I hope to settle down with a family and become a guard.

I hope to master my magic and get to know more people I could trust with my life. I want to stop fearing that others would break my trust.

If it were me or anyone else I would go. I would never want to put anyone else in danger, especially Abby. I would want to fight to protect other as well.

Why do you fight?
I fight to protect. Wether I fight for Abby or for people I don’t know. I don’t want anyone else losing their lives because of me. I want to protect, I don’t care if I don’t trust them, I’m not trusting them with my life, I’m putting my life’s on the line for them.

My instincts and my calmness. When I was an assassin I was tought to hide my emotions, and I still do. I’m usually calm because of this. Because I’m a shifter, I have animal instincts. I have quick thinking and fast moving, and I have hunting instincts as well.

Iaijutsu

Magic, weapons, both?
Both

If anything, I would rather them run and leave me behind. Even with my trust issues, I could never let anyone die.

Personality and Background: Abbygale is a cheerful, kind, and bright girl. She was born to a baker for a mother and a guard for a father. Abby lost her father when she was 5 years old to a war he was forced to fight in. Abby never liked wars, too many people sent out to die. This made it worse for her. Her mother stayed positive and kept running the stand, but even though Abby was young she could tell her mother was breaking. She was raised to keep the family business going, and because of this she never really made any friends. When her mother went out for more than a days trip for ingredients, she would run the shop as a merchant as well. Abby was really lonely growing up, and she longed for a friend. When she saw Jade, who was lonely and didn’t trust people, she was bound to make her happy. She had to prove herself to Jade, so she protected Jade with her life when she was struggling, and earned her trust. Their bond grew stronger, they became best friends, then lovers, then they were married.

Why are you applying?
I don’t want to hold Jade back and be a nuisance, so I decided to apply and learn some fighting skills and maybe some magic ones too.

I plan on traveling with Jade, I never got to travel much like my mother. I hope to settle down with her and adopt children, and take over our family business in the new place we decide to live.

I plan to make more friends, and help Jadie warm up to more people then just me. I also hope to learn so,e fighting skill, and maybe a little bit of magic.

I would not, I wouldn’t be good in battle, I might hold everyone back. Plus, I know Jadie would never let me risk my life when she can stop me.

Why do you fight?
I fight for Jadie, and others too. I don’t want people to die, especially Jadie! So I want to fight for her and all she’s don’t for me!

I never really thought about this... ummm... maybe my kindness? I hope to lift everyone’s spirits, especially during battle. I feel if people, are happier they fight with more power, and with more reason!

I don’t have a preferred combat style. I don’t fight often enough to have a preference. I hoping to find mine while I’m at the academy.

Magic, weapons, both?
I hoping I could use both by the end of my time at the academy. I really can’t yse either at the moment.

I would stay to help them fight! I think every life is valuable, and maybe if I’m there I could save so,some else’s life too!

This looks great, but please use one of the locations that I've got linked up in the main post. Information regarding the settlements in each country is described in their respective forum.
KansasVenomoth wrote:
Project_Jade wrote:

Why are you applying?

Why do you fight?

Iaijutsu

Magic, weapons, both?
Both

Why are you applying?

I plan to make more friends, and help Jadie warm up to more people then just me. I also hope to learn so,e fighting skill, and maybe a little bit of magic.

Why do you fight?
I fight for Jadie, and others too. I don’t want people to die, especially Jadie! So I want to fight for her and all she’s don’t for me!

Magic, weapons, both?

This looks great, but please use one of the locations that I've got linked up in the main post. Information regarding the settlements in each country is described in their respective forum.

Ah, I must’ve passed over it. They’re both from Ucela, Sirius if that is fine with you.
I think I got it right this time.

Race: Um...human obviously... (this character covers up the fact of being a wolf shifter, yeah I know in her profile she’s an angel and demon hybrid but for this room she’s a shifter. She is a hybrid shifter however and is of human and hybrid decent because her parents made peace besides their race. Her mother was a wolf shifter so Lilith doesn’t show any wolf traits in her human form but she does have a wolf form. She is thin as well in her wolf form and her grey fur can help out with sneaking around sometimes.)

Hometown: Betelgeuse, Mistow.

Preferred Division: No one I know is here so I’ll go ahead and join the Capitals Division. Obviously for medicine. (Lilith...you’re going to have to be forced to show at least some of your abilities.)

Personality and Background: My past fellow gang members have told me that I’m way to distant with them at first and I definitely agreed. But why shouldn’t I? You never know when someone could backstab you. I like to mostly just observe people’s personality before allowing them to approach me for a conversation or something. The only reasons I would approach someone myself is if I’m already friends with them, I have a proposal of business to make or I need to pay off a debt. Well my history is kind of complicated so let’s hope this doesn’t get to confusing. I was left on the doorstep of an orphanage in and raised in there until a rich couple adopted me, still raising me in Mistow. I lived in the basement and there was an opening, allowing me to escape when I could. I never stayed out though and always came back as I didn’t have anywhere to go. I snuck out to the library near by as the librarians taught me basic things and even tried feeding and clothing me, I didn’t accept though since the parents would obviously question. But when I was 13 I had enough and snuck out during the night and stumbled upon a gambling hall that was owned by a gang. When I went in the people questioned why someone as young as me was there. I was questioned by the owner/leader and I told them my situation so they took me in. They soon realized I had a natural talent for blending into the shadows and moving quietly so as a way of paying debt I was an information gatherer. I was only allowed to gather information on children my age but soon when I was 15 and the children’s parents were getting old, I could gather information on the family as a whole. The gang hall fed me because of how well the information was and they could potentially use it for black mailing in their favor. Nothing strange happened otherwise but when I was 16, I decided I had to go live on my own. Saying goodbye to the members I’ve known the whole time I was there was hard but saying goodbye to some of the newer ones wasn’t really since I never got close to them. Wait...why does this matter? Am I going to have to be friends with the people in my group?

Why are you applying?: I want to learn abilities that will allow me to travel without much fear in my heart. I also want to be able to know I can heal myself when I need to.

What do you plan to do after graduating?: I plan on traveling the world, hoping to possibly find my true parents that dropped me off at the orphanage. I otherwise hope I will find an at least a friend and possibly settle down somewhere isolated from society and get old with them and possibly adopt a child. (Lilith....you trying to say that you wanna get married?)

what do you plan on doing during your time at the academy?: I plan on focusing on my studies and during my free time to just observe people.

If you were called to was during your time at the academy, would you accept? Why or why not?: I would most likely, it depends on how desperate we are. If we are desperate I will for sure as my skills would be useful to get information on te enemy. If it’s something I can easily predict us winning, I might if I have a friend going so I protect them but I most likely won’t make friends.

Why do you fight?: I fight for mine and other’s honor. I only will pick the gift if I know I need to for someone I care for. I also will if someone I admire and/or work under tells me to and I know it’s not going to cost me in the future.

What would you say your best qualities are?: My nimble abilities that will allow me to be unspotted wheather I need to kill or gather information.

If it came down to it, would you run and leave your teammates behind, or would you stay and help them fight: This question has a lot of variables. It depends how close I am with them and the situation. Wheather I’m close or not with the teammates but the situation doesn’t need fighting, I would actually suggest a different route. If the situation needs fighting and I’m close then I would. If I need to fight to get a job done, it doesn’t matter who my teammates are. If I’m not close with the teammates and the situation isn’t a job, I might actually flee. If we’re going against something or someone I have a grudge against, I will definitely stay, no matter the teammates. (Jesus Lilith....you analyze too much.)

Project_Jade wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
Project_Jade wrote:

Why are you applying?

Why do you fight?

Iaijutsu

Magic, weapons, both?
Both

Why are you applying?

Why do you fight?

Magic, weapons, both?

Ah, I must’ve passed over it. They’re both from Ucela, Sirius if that is fine with you.

Ucela is the continent Sirius is located on, all of its settlements detailed in the respective page.
Taluna (played anonymously)

Greetings! A couple of questions: Firstly, is there still room available? Secondly, are gnomes allowed? I noticed there was no mention of 'em in the OP but I'd like to throw Taluna here if able.

Taluna wrote:
Greetings! A couple of questions: Firstly, is there still room available? Secondly, are gnomes allowed? I noticed there was no mention of 'em in the OP but I'd like to throw Taluna here if able.

Absolutely, there's still room for others, though I'd like to stick to the races I've listed in the OP, but regarding the gnomes, please PM me, I'd like to discuss something with them if that'd be alright with you.
Hey I’ve been accepted in the other thingy I needed to and I’ve gotten this fixed.

Hometown: Betelgeuse, Mistow.

Personality and Background: My past fellow gang members have told me that I’m way to distant with them at first and I definitely agreed. But why shouldn’t I? You never know when someone could backstab you. I like to mostly just observe people’s personality before allowing them to approach me for a conversation or something. The only reasons I would approach someone myself is if I’m already friends with them, I have a proposal of business to make or I need to pay off a debt. Well my history is kind of complicated so let’s hope this doesn’t get to confusing. I was left on the doorstep of an orphanage in and raised in there until a rich couple adopted me, still raising me in Mistow. I lived in the basement and there was an opening, allowing me to escape when I could. I never stayed out though and always came back as I didn’t have anywhere to go. I snuck out to the library near by as the librarians taught me basic things and even tried feeding and clothing me, I didn’t accept though since the parents would obviously question. But when I was 13 I had enough and snuck out during the night and stumbled upon a gambling hall that was owned by a gang. When I went in the people questioned why someone as young as me was there. I was questioned by the owner/leader and I told them my situation so they took me in. They soon realized I had a natural talent for blending into the shadows and moving quietly so as a way of paying debt I was an information gatherer. I was only allowed to gather information on children my age but soon when I was 15 and the children’s parents were getting old, I could gather information on the family as a whole. The gang hall fed me because of how well the information was and they could potentially use it for black mailing in their favor. Nothing strange happened otherwise but when I was 16, I decided I had to go live on my own. Saying goodbye to the members I’ve known the whole time I was there was hard but saying goodbye to some of the newer ones wasn’t really since I never got close to them. Wait...why does this matter? Am I going to have to be friends with the people in my group?

im in

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Selena Rose Academy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus