Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen of deception and the underworld kingdom

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

He nodded, slowly, hesitantly lifting it to his lips. He really hoped Elune was right, he wasn't willing to die.
Elune and Ravi (played by Kungfu6453) Topic Starter

it was the best thing he ever tasted. it worked it restored him completely. he was brand new.

He frowned, handing the cup back. "That was...interesting." He mumbled. He did feel much better though. He realized how ill and weak he had been feeling, and how stultified his senses had been.

“Think about which offer you want. Be free or serve me forever and have that whenever needed. I want a answer by this time Tommarrow.” She left him to think.

He nodded, heading off to the Tombs to think. It was his favorite place, reminding him of the morbid comfort of his birthplace. He stared blankly at engraving, thinking long and hard about this decision.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy got off of Mystic as she fell down near drew

Ravi grabbed foxy. Putting her in a cage. Elune went to mystic. “Mystic dragon are about honor. Did you forget why the leader of the dragon made a vow to me which you clearly broke? I hate to have to tell this happened. Please explain yourself.”

"What about my arm?" She growled

Ravi had healed it.”You had to cause trouble.”

"No I didn't!" She snarled

FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
"No I didn't!" She snarled
Yes you know we. Try to control crime. You think she without a gaurd? No she has me! You burst in and then drew scares you?you should be he protected her! There a reason the king promised not to have anybody come her place unless invited! So not only did you cause chaos but you disobeyed a royal order!”

Foxy fell down crying and yelled "I'm useless!"

FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
Foxy fell down crying and yelled "I'm useless!"
He sighed “no your not you just don’t think sometimes.”

Foxy hugged her knees and she kept crying

Drew sighed, following Ravi and Foxy. He did look much better now, at least. He seemed more alive than the pale ghost he had been for a while as he wasted away. He long, feathered cloak that he had donned swept across the floor.

night!))

ravi nodded his head in respect of drew. ( later drew

Drew gave a barely perceptible head tilt in response, his attention now on Foxy instead.

Ravi looked annoyed.

Drew ignored Ravi, glaring at Foxy.

Ravi eyed him. “You look better drew.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen of deception and the underworld kingdom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus