Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Knight's Tale

Enya May Claudette (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" sounds like a good idea" Enya said with a nod
William Von Lynch (played anonymously)

William lead the way to the tavern once there the places was as loud and crazy as ever with no one even noticing the huge mage that came in with him and Enya. They found a nice place to seat away from all the noise, William got them all drinks and begin to explain his plan "Well since your just joining us Mr Mage let me explain whats happening, Ms Enya here is going to compete in the games and hopefully with that her status will go up" he said after taking a drink of his ale "Now Ms Enya, in order for you to gain status I will have to get my hands on some documents saying your of noble blood and since that does not exist I will have to find someone who can forge that for me"
Gilex Aniew (played by Wraith)

(I'm beginning to like the twist on A Knights Tale. So far there's William Tatcher (her) and Von Lynch seems a lot like Wat. My character is more like Roland :p Now we need Geoffry and Kate. :p )
Enya May Claudette (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( lol i forgot about that movie! but your right it douse ))

"Alright" Enya said with a nod
William Von Lynch (played anonymously)

"I know a guy who can fox up the papers, but its going to cot a pretty penny" William looks around seeing a swordsmen at the bar with a pouch full of coins "Alright I have an idea". William walks to an old drunk passed out on a table and cuts his sword from his belt, he makes a U-turn back to the table nice and casually "Here, this is yours now for the time being, its not great it just needs to last you while your in that fight"

William walks over to the swordsmen at the bar and sweet talks him into how much of a good fighter Enya is, when he finally got his attention William offers up a bet that Enya could be him in a sword fight. Once the man slams his cup and walks out side eying Enya down William runs over to Enya "Well every things step up, you just have to win" he said with a smile.
Gilex Aniew (played by Wraith)

"The easier way would have been allowing me to put him to sleep and taking his coin purse. But I guess this will work too."

Gilex followed them outside.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Knight's Tale

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus