Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Battle for Survival. (Zombie apocalypse Rp)

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She writes "I'm a zombie, but I'm different from them, I'm more intelligent then them, I was killed and turned into one. I wanted to protect humans from the horde of zombies"
Namine Starwell (played by That1Gurly) Topic Starter

Naminé didn’t believe this woman, she was totally nuts. But she still played along to her little game of pretend.
“Okay, so you’re a zombie. But why would you follow me here?”

She writes "Your the human I only know, we were friends before the zombies came out"

BullCrap!” She points her gun back at the woman. “These creatures appeared before I was even born. Sure, they took years to reach here, b-but still!”

Foxy would look down as she put Namine's hand on her chest, there was no heart beat

A gasp slips out of her mouth as the woman’s cold hand puts Naminé’s on her chest.
No heartbeat
He drops her gun as she quickly pulls her hand away. She releases an ear-shattering scream as she looks at her hand, then at the woman, then back at her hand.
Who are you?!

She writes "My name is Foxy, I can remember things as a zombie"

She has to be hallucinating.
“Y-You’re Not real....that’s impossible! They’re all man-eating savages with no mind or thought!”

Foxy had no teeth at all

Naminé shudders when she finally notices that Foxy’s teeth had all been ripped out.
She shudders unconsciously at the sight.

Foxy would write "See I can't bite you" She got out a picture of herself before she turned into a zombie and handed it Namine.

Of course, she was freaked out. She didn’t know who this woman was or why she started banging on the apartment door.
Who was this.....thing?

She slowly gets closer, she picks up her assault rifle and grips it very tightly.
“You never answered my question.....why are you here?”

"To protect you from the other zombies, and to find a cure for me, also to bring supplies when you're low on them" She wrote on the wall

“C-cure you? I’m pretty sure that’s impossible. You’re dead, it doesn’t matter”

She holds the trigger.

“You can’t save us. You can’t rid the world of an airborne disease.”

Foxy would write down on the wall "I'm useful, if you don't think I'm useful, shoot one of my legs" Then she looked out of the window
Zak (played by RpWarden)

I'd be in my abandoned hotel and holding my Glock 19 and shooting the zombie's that we coming up the stairs.I'd see a chair and throw at the zombies.I'd see the fire exit but it was barricaded by some wood.I'd try to rip down the barricades but only make a dent.Am Screwed am Screwed! My Glock 19 just ran out of ammo.The nearest room to me was the one at the fire exit.I went in it.

I'd see a window and jump out it.
Zak (played by RpWarden)

"Ahhhh!" I'd yell.I'd be falling until my leg caught onto a small balcony.I'd look down and see millions of zombies under me trying to get to me."Help,help..help!" I'd be yelling.I'd see someone at the window the room 3 more floors above me.I'd only have one chance of help and so I'd throw my Glock 19 at the window the person was looking at.

Foxy looked at him she was a zombie, but she opened the window, making a hand sign to come into the room
Zak (played by RpWarden)

It was a zombie but she seemed like a human.Finally I had my leg out of the small balcony.I'd climb the damaged bricks and go in the room seeing the human like but zombie and a girl with an assault rifle.

Foxy pointed at the wall covered in writings

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Battle for Survival. (Zombie apocalypse Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus