Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Adventure Dogs

((I have to leave now anyways, so I'm just going to wait a little while to see if they post again.))
Wolfie (played by Beldesia)

((Ok cya))
Raina (played by SpaceGecko) Topic Starter

Raina listened as Wolfie and the other dog argued. Yeesh, what was going on, and who got under Wolfie's fur? "Look, husky, at first I saw you as just a normal dog and had no idea this was a territory. Pretty pissed off most of the time, I'd say." Raina said, before looking at Ranier. "Hey, dude, I ain't so sensitive and overprotective, you can have some of my food." She said before walking off officially.

(We can continue the same roleplay in a different "area". I'll do a timeskip. Next round starts in Raina's territory.)
Stopping in his tracks and turning towards the other dog, he thought about following up on her offer instead. "I would be able to get my own food, but...you seem friendlier. If you're up for it, I can go with you." He stepped after her, hoping she heard him, and that she wasn't tricking him.

(( soo im out??))
((I guess you can follow along, make a deal with us, something like that?))

Yea could do that))
Raina (played by SpaceGecko) Topic Starter

((Yea, that would work. Maybe once we have 3 pages total of roleplay we could do another thread or somethin?)
((This thread would probably still work, we could just have a "chapter two/part two" or something.))

As they seemed to leave shed arise to her paws, calling after them. -Wait! Perhaps we could combine our territores? Make for a stronger pack?- She quarries as frame hunkers and muscles tense before leaping down from the truckbed and padded towards them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Adventure Dogs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus