Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trigun RP (1x1)

Rem (played by SailorTitan)

Rem Saverem, a beautiful black-haired lady travelling on a spaceship with a few other crew members for the Project SEEDS. Awhile ago, she and the crew members discovered two plants. The two plants were actually boys and she decided to name them Knives and Vash. She now takes care of them like a mother while on the spaceship.

Rem sit in front of her mirror in her bedroom, brushing her hair while her bed was right at her side. Her room wasn't at all attractive. It was just a dull room with hardly any colour to it. She looked at her own reflection in the mirror as she continued brushing her hair which was all tangled in annoying little knots that she couldn't seem to untangle.

She began to hum a song that she knew almost all her life, that she sang to Vash all the time.

"So... On the first evening,
a pebble from somewhere drops upon the dreaming world.

So... On the second evening,
all the children of their pebble hold hands and compose a waltz.

Sound Life" She began to sing quietly.
Vash (played by vashthestampedes)

A boy with long blonde hair knocked on Rem's door shyly. "It's Vash" he mumbled. "May I come in? I have something to ask you"
Rem (played by SailorTitan) Topic Starter

"I'm coming!" Rem said to Vash through the door. She hurriedly got up and set her hairbrush down gently on the counter and ran over to the door. She opened it and smiled down at the little blonde haired boy in front of her.

"Hello there, Vash." She said with the smile still on her face. She knelt down so she was matching his height. "How are you? Is there anything you need?"

'Well...Rem i was wondering if maybe you would like to come to eat lunch with me and Knives in the Rec Room?" "Unless your busy!"

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed as she clapped her hands excitedly together. "I would love to join you and Knives for lunch. I'm not busy at all." She said as she turned around and gently shut her door behind her, locking it after she did so.

"That's great Rem! Knives is waiting for us there, I already packed for a picnic." Replied Vash happily.

"Mmm, a picnic you say? That sounds fun!" She said with the smile still on her face as she took a few steps in front of Vash and outstretched her hand down to him to hold as they walked.

Vash grabbed her hand and they started to walk down the hall towards the Rec Room. Vash was always so happy when Rem was with him. He picked up his picnic basket from his room on the way.

Rem held Vash's hand as they arrived at the Rec Room...but first they picked up Vash's basket on the way. When they arrived at the Rec Room everyone greeted them...except for Steve of course. Steve still thought that Knives and Vash were 'monsters'. Rem didn't believe that though. She knew they were different and weren't exactly what you call 'human' but she didn't believe they were any type of monster.

She greeted everyone back while still tightly holding onto Vash's hand. She walked over to the table Knives was already sitting at. She took a seat and motioned for Vash to sit beside her. "Hello Knives! Sorry if we kept you waiting.." She said as she gave one of her friendly smiles to Knives.

She then looked around, seeing Steve flirting and putting his arm around Mary like usual. Mary wasn't at all flattered with his actions. Steve must be drunk again. Rowen pushed up his glasses more on his nose bridge while quietly observing the obnoxious Steve.

"S-Steve..calm down.." Rem said to Steve as she tried to get him to calm down. Steve looked over at Rem from Mary and glared at her. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm perfectly fine!" He told Rem as he went back to continuing to bug Mary.

Rem heavily sighed as she looked back at Knives and Vash. "So..What do we got to eat today?" She asked, trying to get her mind off of annoying Steve.

"I made some dango's for us all to try, but it's my first time cooking so they might not be good." Vash had made pink, yellow and green dango's and a sweet sauce to go with them. They had taken him 3 hours to make in the small kitchen that they had on the ship.

"Oh dangos! I love dangos! I use to eat them all the time when I was little.." She said as she began to drift off into thinking about memories from her past. She was brought back to reality when Steve threw a plate across the room, probably mad that Mary didn't agree to kiss him or something, and it smashed as soon as it collided with the wall. Rem sighed once again, starting to get a headache even though she just got here about 10 minutes ago but she had to deal with it. She looked back up at Vash.

"Well...should we dig in?" She asked as she tried to manage a smile.

"Ya! I hope it's good." Vash said smiling at Rem. They all started to eat. Soon the Dangos had all been eaten, and so Knives, Vash and Rem decided they would go on a walk.

Rem glanced at a beautiful forest full of fake trees in the Rec Room. She got up from the picnic cloth and stuck her hands out by her side and grabbed Knives and Vash's hand and gently pulled them up.

"Let's go take a walk in there!" She said as she smiled at the forest in front of them. She started walking towards the forest.

"Um..Rem, I have a favor I want to ask of you." Said Vash blushing. He was obviously nervous about asking Rem this favor.

Rem stopped walking and looked down at Vash, smiling. "What might that be, Vash?" She asked him.

((OOC: hehehehehe ^.^))

"Well um.. me and Knives were wondering if maybe you would uh.... cut our hair?" said vash while blushing. 'We want a new hair style, were kinda tired of the same look."
Knives Millions (played by vashthestampedes)

"Yes it would be good if you could cut our hair for us, Rem. I would enjoy a new style. How about tomorrow in the Rec Room after lunch." Said Knives.

"A new hairstyle?" She asked as she looked at both of the boys, trying to imagine what they'd look like with multiple hairstyles. She then put her index finger up, having an idea. " I think...I think I have the perfect hairstyle for both of you! They're different hairstyles...so you'll both have your very own hairstyle!" She excalimed. "Well, why not cut it now? We do have time. Would you boys like me to cut your hair now?" Rem smiled.

``That would be great Rem! If you don`t have anything going on that is. We could go by the picnic cloth and cut it on the grass.`` Said Vash, his eyes sparkling with excitement. He was very excited to see what Rem had in mind for his new hairstyle!
Knives Millions (played by vashthestampedes)

``Yes that would be great Rem.`` He was not as excited as his brother at having Rem choose his hairstyle. He had wanted to choose it himself.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trigun RP (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus