Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trigun RP (1x1)

Rem (played by SailorTitan) Topic Starter

"Ok!" Rem was now excited that Vash was excited. On the other hand, Knives didn't seem as excited as Vash but that's ok. "I think I have some..scissors.." She said as she reached into her jeans pocket, pulling out some small scissors. "Ahah!" She said as she held them up.

"Let's go!" Rem said as she ran back to the picnic cloth, motioning Vash and Knives to follow her. She laughed happily as she ran up to the picnic cloth.
Vash (played by vashthestampedes)

"Can I go first, Knives?" Said Vash to his brother, hope in his voice. He really wanted to see what Rem had in mind for his new style. He wondered if it would be smooth, rough, straight, curly, spiky? He hadn't had a haircut in 5 years!
Knives Millions (played by vashthestampedes)

"Go ahead brother, I shall wait on the picnic cloth." replied Knives, willingly. He was hoping that maybe he could sneak off and cut his own hair, in his own style!

"Ok then. I guess I'll do Vash's hair first!" Rem said as she sat down on the ground in front of the picnic cloth. Rem was sitting behind Vash as she pulled up her scissors and smiled. "Ok, here we go!" She said as she got off a big portion of Vash's golden locks. She began to hum her famous 'Sound Life' song as she did so. Rem heavily sighed as she could see Vash's hairstyle beginning to look like Alex's hairstyle he had back then. She continued cutting as she could feel tears starting to form in her eyes. She held back though, not wanting to cry in front of the two boys. Rem reached down in her pocket and pulled out a small comb. She then spiked Vash's hair up. She saw Alex's full haircut now and how Vash looked so much like Alex. She set the comb down on the ground and wiped her eyes swiftly with her hands to get the tears away. She then smiled again, for Vash.

She pulled out a small mirror out of her breast pocket and then held it in front of Vash, letting him see his new look. "This look..suits you Vash." She said, her voice cracking at the end. Her tears were starting to come back.

"Rem, what's wrong!? Did I upset you!" Vash said feeling guilty. He really loved the new hairstyle that Rem had given him. But he couldn't and didn't want to be happy if Rem wasn't too. Vash hoped that he hadn't made Rem sad or angry in anyway. He felt very guilty. Had he been greedy or mean to Rem?
Knives Millions (played by vashthestampedes)

Vash had finished getting his hair cut. Knives hated his new style it was so stupid. He didn't want Rem to give him a stupid hairstyle to. He had to get away while Rem was crying. While he was getting up to sneak away he noticed that an apple had fallen in front of the picnic cloth. He picked it up and took a bite. It tasted strange but delicous. He would take the rest with him. Knives started to slowly walk towards the exit. Knives made it and opened the door slowly closing the door behind him as he left.

Rem wiped her eyes again with her arm sleeve. "Oh, no it's not your fault Vash. You did nothing wrong. It's just...Your haircut...Reminds me of someone I loved. His name was Alex." Rem said as she starred up at the fake blue sky at the ceiling, but the blue sky was still beautiful

"Were is he now Rem?"

"He is in the place where the angels are. Heaven." Rem replied to Vash as she looked down at him and gave him a warm smile. "Well...I think you're done! Knives It's your--" Rem said as she turned her head around and looked where Knives was, except he wasn't there. Rem's eyes then darted around the room as she looked for Knives. "Vash, do you know where your brother went? He was here a second ago.."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trigun RP (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus