Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The school of magic

Lkin (played by lkin)

(Closed) Charecters? Also does anyone have an idea to implement into the plot?
Lkin (played by lkin) Topic Starter

No you can use multiple Charecters if you would like, it could make the story more interesting.

((The school of magic a place where wizards, witches, ect can learn there traits and skills. Freinds and enemy's will be made test will be given, and competitions with other schools to see who comes put on top. Everything is fine until a threat arrives and puts everyone in danger of leaked secrets and death.

))
Olli Ichor (played by iolhantheX)

Olli was looking forward to his new school, he wasn't nervous at all, he loved people, and he enjoyed fighting and competitions. He was nervous for his best friend and girlfriend tho he was glad they were coming with him. He wrapped an arm around Lizzy and kissed her as they walked in the building, time for an adventure! Zale trailing behind them mellowly.

Lkin has been involved in schools like this since he was about ten years old, he just transferred from Orion Academy a well respected school of magic. Lkin wanted, no needed a new start he doesn't want to be the star this time he just wants to be on a well rounded team. Lkin shifts his gaze from the third story of the school out to the court yard where Manny people are still raving for the first day. He sees manny intresting people go into the school. Then he spote an interesting being walking behind what appears to be a couple of students who are kissing.
Seven (played by EterniGhost)

Seven's green eyes darted around under her hood, as she scanned the scene. She spotted a couple kissing, Ugh, and another humanoid trailing behind them. She also spotted a humanoid, who at closer glance, seemed to have different colored eyes. Her wings flutter under her cloak as she looks up at the magnificent building in front of her, seeming to reach forever. A slight grin on her face, she approached a black haired human. "You new here too? My name's Sev, nice to meet you."
Matthew (played by Wolfzone92)

(could I join?)
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy was into the school, she was new. She was a human with fox ears and a fox tail.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

(Idk)

Anthony Brown-Jones wrote:
((Can I join in?))
Do you still want to be in?
Lkin wrote:
Anthony Brown-Jones wrote:
((Can I join in?))
Do you still want to be in?
((Yeah and if it’s my response then I’ll do something unless I’m busy))

Your response now after you it's Wolfzone.
Anthony walked to the school with his older brother Terrell along with his oldest brother LaDerrick and his best friend Kiari Jr. but Anthony felt a bit nervous as they looked around since they were all new.

(hi everyone. I'm new here.)

Matthew was looking around at the school. He was surprised by the size of it. "Wow, didn't think it would be this big." He saw a lot of students here! "And there are a lot of people too."

(all good here)

(Student. If that's okay. I mean if you want him to be a teacher he could.)

(awesome.)

(yeah I'll change his age for this)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The school of magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus