Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Fresh From the Oven

Fervidia Topic Starter

Hey everyone!

I'm sort of (completely) new to RP and this site, and don't really know what to do or where to go from here on out, any help, advice, guidance, etc. would be appreciated wholeheartedly!

-There's being new, and being completely out of your depth, I am the latter of the two.

Thanks!
Hey everyone!

I'm sort of (completely) new to RP and this site, and don't really know what to do or where to go from here on out, any help, advice, guidance, etc. would be appreciated wholeheartedly!

-There's being new, and being completely out of your depth, I am the latter of the two.

Thanks!
Hey there! I just want to say welcome to RPR where the people are great and abundantly helpful! If you ever have questions or need help just throw a message my way! :3 I'll be sure to do my best to help c:
Well welcome! ^_^ Please to meet you! Come join the fun in the rp!
TheLily

There are so many nice people here that I'm sure you'll figure it out. if you need help, there are lots of people who would love to help, myself included!
Kim Site Admin

Hi Fervidia!

Welcome to the site. Maybe we'd know better where to begin in our guidance if you shared what attracted you to the idea of RP in the first place. What have you tried already, if anything? What have you heard that made you want to try? We can help expand from there! :)
This one of the best sites, with some of the best people, you will ever encounter. Not to mention, the wealth of knowledge contained here by the players in phenomenal. Welcome to the wonderful world of us, and make yourself at home!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Fresh From the Oven

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus