Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed)

8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

If any of you enjoy my faceclaims and use them, I’d greatly appreciate some character art! :) (if you wanna)
Okay, one more! Thank you so much!

Age - 29 - 36

Gender - Female

Description. Very deep brown skin, oval face, rounded jaw, flat nose. A wistful air about her. Hair can be any color, some sort of loc style would be ideal but any thing will do! Preferably green eyes if possible. ;u;

Thank you once again! <3
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

It's more difficult to find darker skinned persons with green eyes, but I'll try. ;)

Khoudia-Diop-Senegal.jpg

Khoudia Diop
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

aishwarya1.jpeg

Aishwarya Rai

She is an Indian woman with green eyes, but not too dark of skin.
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

10ff47b3f77026bf0b5397750d6f3058.jpg

Cydnee Black

Has very pretty blue eyes.
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

There is one more model that I feel could be who you're looking for, but I'm not sure if you'd be comfortable with having her face on your profile. PM me so I can explain in more detail?
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey guys! There have been a couple of concerns about this thread, so I wanted to make sure we're all in the same page. :)

Ultimately, this thread is within the rules! Saying "my character looks like so-and-so" is perfectly fine, and helping people match characters with their lookalikes is a neat idea. However, I need to bring up our rules regarding use of found images, especially since I've seen at least one mention of taking these faceclaim photos and editing them, which isn't allowed unless you have permission from the copyright holder.

(If you're interested in finding unique faceclaims that are generated and therefore okay to use, you can check out https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ . Psionicburst made a thread about it!)
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Heimdall wrote:
Hey guys! There have been a couple of concerns about this thread, so I wanted to make sure we're all in the same page. :)

Ultimately, this thread is within the rules! Saying "my character looks like so-and-so" is perfectly fine, and helping people match characters with their lookalikes is a neat idea. However, I need to bring up our rules regarding use of found images, especially since I've seen at least one mention of taking these faceclaim photos and editing them, which isn't allowed unless you have permission from the copyright holder.

(If you're interested in finding unique faceclaims that are generated and therefore okay to use, you can check out https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ . Psionicburst made a thread about it!)

Oh gee I’m sorry! You can remove this thread if you’d like!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus