large.jpg
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

I also found Billy Vandendooren

971e3e37c8cc83c2e49f80cdef6c0d03.jpg
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:
This is Maksymillian Barczak

large.jpg

I just realized he has more brown eyes, but I think he's a really good faceclaim. He's got the same sort of vibe that I got from your description
amelie-angele

Whoa! WHOA!

Instant chills, Star! I think Billy Vandendooren comes across as more Percy than Maksymillian Barczak, but I think Maksymillian would be perfect for one of my other characters, Rose.

Stellar!

[Edit: no pun intended, (*゚∀゚*)]
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

amelie-angele wrote:
Whoa! WHOA!

Instant chills, Star! I think Billy Vandendooren comes across as more Percy than Maksymillian Barczak, but I think Maksymillian would be perfect for one of my other characters, Rose.

Stellar!

[Edit: no pun intended, (*゚∀゚*)]

Hehe, great! :)
U h
Simple (Black and white/photos I can turn black and white)
Cis woman - Light, wide eyes -Light, short hair - Narrow face, small nose - Slim body

More complex
Cis woman - wide, grey-blue eyes - light blonde, short hair - narrow, gaunt face, high cheek bones, small nose - Slender/slim body

if theres someone that even looks a sneeze like ruth then i need to put the effort in and find someone for all of my Red Dot. gang
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:

04-luci-taffs-sylve-collesscrop.e826b7a575ad.jpg

244d0ee5a8c2ec714ff0257bce2dc1a8.jpg

Lucinda Taffs
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

kathleen-robertson-ucp-2.jpg

Kathleen Robertson
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

000000430919-chaun_loose-fit.jpg

Chaun Loose
these all look like her in their own ways and god if im not tempted to illegally download photoshop again wheeze
Do you use anything specific to search up Faceclaims, or do you just know a lot of actors/actresses?
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Well, there are some great faceclaim directories, but usually, they get a lot of generic faces. I typically search up what I’m looking for on google images, if I find a face I like, and there’s a name, that’s amazing. But that never ever happens to me, so I generally have to google search those images and search through them to find a name on one of the different sizes of the picture, or change up the words in the search bar next to the picture I searched to ‘name’ or ‘model’...there is lots of names that pop up that are just usernames on Pinterest, but sometimes you can find their names. Sometimes when you search an image, it will give their names in the search bar. It’s a grueling process ngl.
y ea h, i get that
i've been trying to find something for my characters for a while but im Unbearably specific and prefer to just describe as is so i tend to be okay with my all or nothing thing
I'd love to get a face claim slot if possible!

Gender - Female

Age - 27 - 32

Characteristics - Any skin tone around light/medium tan range - Strong jaw, biggish nose, (something with a lil' bump in the bridge would be great!!), dark brown and saddish eyes, Darker brown hair, thin/thinish lips, bonus points if she has a beauty mark somewhere but that's totally not necessary lol.
Hair in a bun is ideal, but any medium length (shoulder) hair will do.

Feel free to work a outside those characteristics if it's difficult finding all of them at once! If you want a vaguer description - it's as follows.

Healthy. broad and strong if slightly course looking woman that has a gentle face/expression. Anyone who looks as if they can hunt and do farm work haha.

Thank you for putting up with my nonsense haha. I hope I've done this right!
Double post, sorry!
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Acrid wrote:
I'd love to get a face claim slot if possible!

Gender - Female

Age - 27 - 32

Characteristics - Any skin tone around light/medium tan range - Strong jaw, biggish nose, (something with a lil' bump in the bridge would be great!!), dark brown and saddish eyes, Darker brown hair, thin/thinish lips, bonus points if she has a beauty mark somewhere but that's totally not necessary lol.
Hair in a bun is ideal, but any medium length (shoulder) hair will do.

Feel free to work a outside those characteristics if it's difficult finding all of them at once! If you want a vaguer description - it's as follows.

Healthy. broad and strong if slightly course looking woman that has a gentle face/expression. Anyone who looks as if they can hunt and do farm work haha.

Thank you for putting up with my nonsense haha. I hope I've done this right!

For sure! I’ll work on that later!
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

juliana-herz.png

Juliana Herz
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Lyndie%20Greenwood%20(FILEminimizer).jpg
lyndie-greenwood-6-galore-mag.jpg
Lyndie Greenwood
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

tn470_5279c4e6f0e4eff56a1a49b18162e04b_3030.jpg

Ellie Martin

(probably best choice in my opinion)
Ahh!!! Thank you so much! Ellie martin is a good fit, if her eyes were darker she'd be perfect! (Her beauty mark is actually in almost exactly the right place haha.)

I loved the face claims in general that you used! You have obviously have a good method for searching for faces. I myself sometimes look at uniquemodels.com for inspiration(boring name I know, lol)

Would you perhaps take on another request or is this a one per person affair? :D
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Go ahead! I tend to do this stuff when I’m bored!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus