Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Erna

Welcome to the School of Erna. This place is a special school where students come to study in both modern lives and how to survive during an arena battle. Enclosed in this letter is a special device that will transport you to the campus. The school is located on an island in the ocean so that students will be able to focus more on their studies. You and others have been chosen to attend the school. When you arrive you will be tested against a student or teacher to see how strong you are. We hope to see you soon.

Rules

You can do romance but keep it clean, please.

I do not mind swearing but use *, please.

All battles are conducted using dice rolls and a student will have a health of 100 where teachers have a health of 200.

For the dice rolls, we will be using a D20 and the attacker will roll first and then the defender, the person with the highest roll will win. If the attacker wins the roll then they will roll a D12 to see how much damage is done. 20 are critical hits, they cannot be blocked, and cause the damage rolled doubled. A 1 is a critical miss and the attacker will take 5 points of damage.

Please tell me if you will be a student or teacher.

Also, please ask for permission before you jump in.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Could I join up?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Erna

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus