Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Burlap Exporter seeking Customers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Illiandi Bondsmiller is looking for wholesalers to expand his jute sales from his current niche market on the Island of Dandria's Rest. Shipping burlap, AKA hessian cloth, as well as water-resistant canvas, rope, line, and twine at two silver per five square yards, it's hard to find a better deal!

-OOC Info-

While I'm primarily interested in him being able to simply name names of customers, my character is often at hand to offer Lawful Good shaded advice to troubled characters, should they need it.

I'm seeking slow-moving correspondence RP. That is to say, posts between us will be couched in letter format, and not face-to-face interactions. Since I will be weaving any letters he gets into other RPs, time has to be allowed for him to get the letter, read the letter, and send one back - you can expect a post a week.

Feel free to approach this as a "Dear Abby" kind of RP, as long as participants buy something from him!";

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Burlap Exporter seeking Customers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus