Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Oops way to cancel a report?

When I clicked to open rpr on a tab, I ended up bringing myself to looking for rp adults only. Well I noticed an add with a crossed out character as the OP and I decided to check to see if it was a necroed. Turns out it was from September, so I reported it...and then that's when I noticed that I had somehow been brought to page 30 something of the forum...Oops, so is there a way I can cancel my report?
No worries, your report doesn't really count against anyone, and it'll probably be dismissed pretty quick. ^^

You are on: Forums » Help » Oops way to cancel a report?

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus