Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

"Luna. I know parents have a big impact on your life." She walks toward her and puts her hand on her shoulders. "My father was abusive. Told me I was useless. And for a while, I believed him. But when I joined the military, I felt as if I had a meaning. If you want to go fine, I can't stop you. But you can either live your life, or you can let your parents win." She let go and turned around and walked away.
luna (played by animelover)

" did your parents come home drunk every noght? Did your parents.kill your brother? Did your parents force you to kill people? That's what mine did to me!! " Luna said bitterly and teary.
She looked at her. "Did your parents beat you? Did they force you to starve and fend for yourself? I don't have any siblings. But I refuse to let my father shape who I am, no matter what he's done to me." Her memories started to come back and they started to hurt. She ran away and locked herself somewhere in the gas station and curled into a ball in the corner and cried softly.

( I did not.read.that all the way)

Luna blushed. " ummmmm, " she said.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

(Wut do u mean the one to hell?)
Verla heard the shouting and decided to come out. She saw them, Matt up to her face. They continued to shout at each other. She began to hallucinate and she covered her ears "STOP! STOP IT!" She crouched down and kept her ears covered.

matt fireblade wrote:
(Wut do u mean the one to hell?)

I've been forced to kill multiple people.

(Yea I don’t get it)

Verla wrote:
((that doesn't make sense at all))
I'm going to hell because I'm a murder. My parents forced me to be one. Sentence error sorry.

( I HATE SPELLCHECK!!!!!)

Verla wrote:
((Do you mean "You're not the only one who's been to hell"???))

After I die I am going to hell so I said you guys aren't going to hell but I am.

( you guys are starting to confuse me too lol)

( Sorry that's what I meant. )

((Lets just continue ok?)) *matt looked at them both and unloaded a full magazine into the air from his rifle* stop!!! Luna I... i l- *he stopped as if he couldn’t say it his face was now almost blood red* and Verla please just stay as sane and as calm as you can ok?

( let me rephrase it. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELL I AM!!!! " Luna yelled!!

( I was typing this when you said let's continue.)
She cried but looked at him and stood up weakily, almost as if her legs weren't permitting her to stand. She sniffled and nodded, her face showed mental pain, but she'd gotten through this before, she could do it again.

Luna was still confused. " Matt explain to me what just happened. I would ask varle but she has tears in her eyes. So her voice will crack alot, " Luna said.

( SPELLCHECK!!!lll)

(Who is Bella??)

*matt leaned in and kissed her* I said I love you... and I won’t ever let anyone not even you Hurt you... I won’t lose you...

Luna looks at verla. Mouths what the f*ck?!
((Well they had a heart-to-heart moment! And I thought Luna was more like a kid but whatever.))

She sees Luna mouth to her, but she continues to cry silently and looks down and hugs herself.

Luna runs to verla. " what's wrong, " she ask.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus