Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt unlocked the gate and let her in* hey how ya feeling? *he turned to Verla* I can give you a good old fashioned SEAL team training if you want... *he walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder* he hank you... and your country might not have needed you but we do so what do ya say?
luna (played by animelover)

" finally! Thank you, " Luna said in a mocking voice.. She repeats her new favorite quote in her mind ' new person new attitude. Luna stopped feeling bad for people and had a heart of stone. She was cold and cruel. Luna was emotionless.

Now that is the attitude of a navy SEAL *he pointed at Luna*
Verla was slightly shocked but she nodded "okay." She said and smiled softly at him.

"I'm no navy seal", she replied cooly. " I'm just a survivor and kick me out of you want.I honestly don't care. "

"I mean if I died no one would care. At least that's what my mom and dad used to tell me so it's got to be true correct," Luna added. " not everyone can be like you.
((Why so depressing?))

*matt realized what she was doing and entered drill sergeant mode* listen here cadet that is bullshit do you understand?!?! This place relies on your damn attitude so don’t you dare make me ******* show you what real pain is!! You have seen nothing am I clear cadet Luna?!?!

Verla wrote:
((Why so depressing?))

It my character. I like sad depressing songs so I do sad depressing characters.

" you.don't know who I am or anything about me. You can't say I've never felt real pain, " Luna said. She was crying. " IM LEAVING, " Luna yelled.
"Luna. I know parents have a big impact on your life." She walks toward her and puts her hand on her shoulders. "My father was abusive. Told me I was useless. And for a while, I believed him. But when I joined the military, I felt as if I had a meaning. If you want to go fine, I can't stop you. But you can either live your life, or you can let your parents win." She let go and turned around and walked away.

" did your parents come home drunk every noght? Did your parents.kill your brother? Did your parents force you to kill people? That's what mine did to me!! " Luna said bitterly and teary.
She looked at her. "Did your parents beat you? Did they force you to starve and fend for yourself? I don't have any siblings. But I refuse to let my father shape who I am, no matter what he's done to me." Her memories started to come back and they started to hurt. She ran away and locked herself somewhere in the gas station and curled into a ball in the corner and cried softly.

( I did not.read.that all the way)

Luna blushed. " ummmmm, " she said.

(Wut do u mean the one to hell?)
Verla heard the shouting and decided to come out. She saw them, Matt up to her face. They continued to shout at each other. She began to hallucinate and she covered her ears "STOP! STOP IT!" She crouched down and kept her ears covered.

matt fireblade wrote:
(Wut do u mean the one to hell?)

I've been forced to kill multiple people.
((that doesn't make sense at all))

(Yea I don’t get it)

Verla wrote:
((that doesn't make sense at all))
I'm going to hell because I'm a murder. My parents forced me to be one. Sentence error sorry.

( I HATE SPELLCHECK!!!!!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus