Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

((Permission grantedddddddd))
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

((Sorry, I was tenting in the snow. I needed my below 0 achievement.))
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

((Bravo! How does it feel to have such an achievement good sir?))

((The tent I slept in was not made for two teenage girls))

((So...not very happy overall? ^-^))

((I was very squished but at least I had 20 heat packs and a 0 degree sleeping bag))

((Hazza then!!))

((mhm))

((This stupid season.. :( I have a cold. I’ll be on occasionally, but I’m going to be quite busy this week, even with out my cold.. Plus this rp have gotten a bit inactive. Have a goodnight, friends. I’ll be back on in a couple hours.))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((I hope you get to feeling better! Drink warm teas and such, that's what I do with a cold. That or Jack Daniels, but tea is non--alcoholic..... usually. And the RP has slowed down a bit, I do apologize for being inactive for a few days. I'm back now, of course!))

((Yeah, it IS cough and cold season. I'm on Vitamin C, Calcium, and Vitamin D3 to try to prevent them, lol. Cheap, over the counter vitamins, tea, and plenty of rest are normally the best.))

((I think the projector in bio is preparing for liftoff. It is making engine sounds))

((Thanks for the concerns. It’s only a cough though. Last night I had to force myself not to drink the whole bottle of cough syrup. I have these pills that help with the immune system. I take them almost everyday. XD I’m sure I’ll be well by the end of this week.))

((Oh, and no need to apologize. Anyways, I think, until my first class, I’m gonna watch some Christmas movies. :)))

((Meh, it is MUCH too early for xmas stuff, in my opinion. I refuse to mention the holiday until after Thanksgiving))

((Well.. Christmas. Christmas. Christmas. Christmas. Christmas. Okay story time. I love cooking and all but when some of the family comes to my tiny ass apartment on thanksgiving, cooking becomes annoying. :)))

((Ah. I'm a minor, so I live with my parents. We have an okay house, it's pretty big to support all ten million of my siblings, lol. I have a MASSIVE family))

((We normally camp for Thanksgiving, though, so we cook most things over a fire or in separate trailers and eat outside))

((Sounds quite fun. :)))

((eh, no friends typically))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus