Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

((Hi sorry i didnt get on after a bit when i said i w a getting back on. I'll get back on but in the morning. Oh and skylar we have moved into the new house and its going ok. Except for our cat, she dousn't seem to like the basement and for that matter neither do i. Well im going to go, see you tomorrow.))
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

((Great.))
Nick MacNeely (played anonymously)

((I don't suppose anyone minds if I join?))
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

((Not at all!))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

((room for one more?))

((Always, I'm sure))

((I’m am so, very sorry for my absence. Life’s been crazy with the holidays and family stuff. I plan to be more active. But still, I’m sincerely apologetic. :())
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

((All is good!))

((Thanks for understanding.. but I’ve beem catching up by reading what I’ve missed.. and things have gotten.... different. XD))
Rolen (played anonymously)

((Wait, is the building that Matt is referring to the building the survivors are staying in? I have no clue where he is right now.))

((Yeah, same. I’m confused as well. The Drew character is pretty far from where the compound that everyone used to be at was.. I think.. because he described him going towards colder environments.. So If the Matt character is there, then how? Lol))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((She can sense him))

((Rolen yes I’m referring to the compound.. I didn’t know what it looked like so I sorta filled in the blanks in my head plz correct me if I am mistaken))

((Yeah, that's fine. Drew's a good distance away, as he said. I figured the gals were further out, too. But then again, Foxy didn't get too far from the compound, either.))

((Yea I believe she’s Online also I’m sorry if I take a while to respond I’m on my data on my phone... we can pick up where we were if u want?))

((Just keep going.))

((I'll pretend you meant axe, Rolen uses an axe.))

Having lost grip of his axe, Rolen lets rip a vicious punch aimed for the stranger's jaw. He grins slightly at the cracking sound his knuckle makes against the man's face. Stooping down, he picks up the man by his shirt, and whispers in his ear, "Welcome to hell, pal. Population: Us. If you're going to stay with us, you keep your military crap to yourself. It ain't no help to us now."

He hefts the man up, dragging him into the house. "Make yourself comfortable, if I had any zip ties, you'd be in a pretty bad spot. Showin' up to the compound like you did, sneakin' around. Damned stupid of you!" he says to the stranger. "You get one can of food per meal. Crackers for dessert."

Rolen stalks off to his room, claiming that he is going to rest.

((I'll be back in the morning))
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

((Um hi im so sorry for not getting on and just giving readons for not being able to get back on but this time im just going to say im not going to be able to get on for a while because of all of the stuff happening at home. Im sorry. Bye))

((I see no reason why not))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((Sure, go ahead))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus