Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Spider-man, I'm hit" She groaned
Peter Parker (played by DevinGardner)

"You wouldnt be if you didnt jump in"
*he puts webbing around venom and pulls up* "come on horsey lets go for a ride"

She tries to fight the other venom
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

Launching himself up, and slamming the ceiling with Spider-Man on his back, Venom laughs. Spider-Man is crushed under him, between Venom's hard back and the ceiling.

Foxy tackles the other Venom
Johnny Blaze (played anonymously)

Johnny was watching this happen. "Let him go venom! Now or face the pain you've caused!" Johnny pointed at Venom with his boney finger.

Venom notices Johnny Blaze, and pauses his attack. Reaching out with an arm, he snatches a pipe off of the wall, and hurls it at Johnny Blaze. If the pipe hits him, it knocks him a good distance back, but does little damage.

It hit Johnny head on causing him to hit the floor. After Johnny gets up, he took the chain off of his waist and said ,"Alright good hit. Now it's my turn!" Johnny put his flame on the chain and tossed it at Venom wrapping around his neck. Johnny pulled on it causing Venom to fall.

Foxy was on the ground, bleeding badly from her waist as she struggles to stay as Venom

Johnny used his flame to heal Foxy's wound. "My flames can do a lot more then that my dear."

"Thanks!"

Hissing at the flame that burns away the symbiote, both Venom and his host struggle to get free. Lashing out at Johnny, he claws a gash in his face.

Johnny took the claw mark like it was nothing. Although it did make him back up for a moment. Johnny grabbed Venom and brought him close to him so they were face to face. "I can see the pain you've caused. Now leave them alone! Or feel the flames of pain that you caused to everyone! Spiderman will be left alone. " Johnny hissed at Venom.

With a soft hiss, Venom pushes himself away from Blaze, and looks back. With a feral grin, he grabs a fire extinguisher and slams it into Johnny's torso, and the foam extinguishes his fire temporarily. Venom uses that moment to grab him, and throw him from the building, to the streets below. Venom turns, and swings away.

Johnny hit the ground. His skin came back. He struggles to get up. He was holding his chest. "I need some water. My throat is on fire."

*Spiderman slowly stands back up he looks beat up but he isnt giving up yet he uses his spider strenght to break off 6 pipes from a maintenence place and sets them in a circle on the roof* "hey venom I hope you like music" *Spiderman then began to bang the pipes together*

((Venom's already left, mate.))

((Sorry there are to many venoms here and heros lost track))

Johnny yells up to Peter. "Hey spider, can you toss down a web so I can talk with you? Or at least cone down so we can."

*grabs elena and hops down*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spiderman

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus