Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spiderman

Jonathan (played by Stereotype)

((But they're both girls ;-; ))
Peter Parker (played by DevinGardner)

((Mhm ask elena what next not me))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((Also, nobody said that other characters couldn't join in. You started off with a few, and since it's an OPEN forum, and nobody posted that we couldn't join, I don't see why you are complaining.))

((Ok, so..... um..... what now?))

((I didnt set it and obviously you can tell not a lot of people were requested to join just mj may parker and Elena the problem is you all are randomly joining without reading the forum))

((Bud, I've read the forum. It's more of a couple of kids playing house than it is an actual RP. Other people, serious RP'ers, have tried to join in, but they got bored. If you and your 'sister' want to do a private RP, then do it over PMs. I'd like to have a serious, skilled RP.))

((Then if you would then leave))

((And we are skilled in our own ways))

((If you would please, close this forum, and carry on your own PRIVATE RP in a magical place called the PM's. It's a place where nobody else can join in, and you get to do whatever you want! Also, (if you happen to be deaf (or is it blind?) I said that I'd like to start my own.... But yours is in the way. Ya get what I'm saying?) :D ))

((Oof.))

((So, um... what's going to happen now?))

((Ha a funny guy huh well go for it start yours but I doubt anyone else is gonna wanna join a "skilled" to like your own))

((I'm pretty sure they went to pms.))

((or not.))

((CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?))

((Are you wanting to start an argument? I usually don't have to fuss at little kids, but you're pushin' me. You mock my 'skills' but at least I can speak fluent English.))

((They're kicking us out, Jonathan. I'll start a thread, and send you the link. Foxy, you as well. Peter and Eleana, I do recommend doing it in PMs if you don't want people to bother you. You can invite whoever you want, and you control what happens.))

((Oh. Ok.))

((I can make proper English I just choose not to a skilled to is a go based on rp not on how fluent a person rps its logic))

((Wat.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spiderman

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus