Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spiderman

Peter Parker (played by DevinGardner)

((Let them choose on there own))
Jonathan (played by Stereotype)

((Welp anyways I gtg.))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((Yet you never said that they were the only ones allowed. Also, you can't say that you know how to 'make' proper english when you don't know the difference between there they're and their. Let me know when you start your PMRP, so I can start my forum. You're wasting my time.))

((And besides, the forum itself isn't where you have the RP. You do it over PMs if you already have all of your characters. Common Sense, Spidey))

((Oh am I maybe I'll stop I'm having fun though and I do know the difference I just don't care😂😂))

((You have a great story idea, creating a little sister for Peter. However, a forum isn't the place for it, and complaining about people joining when there is a very easy solution seems a bit confusing. I just wanted to do some proper Spider-man RP, but you all want to do a more family-centered one. Again, PM's.))

((Can be open if we want))
Jonathan (played by Stereotype)

((I'm just gonna insert my 2 cents here and say that a family-centered rp is fine, but if you're gonna keep it open, please let people rp as characters other than the ones you requested.))

((For any of those concerned, the new forum is up and ready. Just start describe your character, show us a pic, or give us a link to one of their comics. The forum title is Marvel's Spider-Man))

((Isnt my choice I'm just saying Elena probably only wanted those chracters for a reason))

((Bye then))

((She should edit the title, make sure people know that it's a FAMILY RP, and not a combat one.))

((Yea yea yea))

((Thanks, mate. Let me know if you need an Uncle Ben or anything.))

((Knew it))
Elena parker (played by Fantasygirl2) Topic Starter

(( aunt may is young in this rp))
abby (played by jessikahjones)

((hey is it ok if join as MJ? if not then it's ok))
Elena parker (played by Fantasygirl2) Topic Starter

(( sure))

((okay))

((noooo my dad told me sad newssss))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spiderman

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus