Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Commissions! Professional and Affordable

Hey ya'll, I am hear to offer some of my commissions to the good userbase of RPR. I can do any character, any type, any gender! I see everything as a challenge so I am willing to do monsters and other crazy stuff, too. View my commission list for infos:
commissionList_zps8634db87.png
Link to the Page and my TOS
(adult commissions need to be discussed in private as they do not belong on the forums. 18+ users ONLY!!)

BUT WAIT!!

I offer discounted commissions in exchange for RPR power ups. I get extras, you get a discount, and RPR gets monetarily supported. Everyone wins!

Epic Memberships
1month= an avatar, a mlp, or a shaded color sketch (not normally offered) $8 value
3months= a full-body flat color with your choice of a second character or a background $25 value
or a full-body full color, a $20 value
1year= 3 $30 Slots! a full-color with background or extra character, a ref-sheet, a comic page, or any combination of the 3. a $90 value.

Extra Character Slots
a full-body flat color with your choice of a second character or a background $25 value

Extra Page Slots
???- not offered yet because I dont know if I will use 'em.

Contact me here through PM or fA if you would like to purchase one. I have a fairly quick turnaround but I do work outside of commissions so please be patient :) thankies!!";
Sanne Moderator

Aw gosh, I only just saw this! I hope people will commission you. <3

As an FYI, you're very much allowed to take adult art commissions. You're just not allowed to display it on any public part of the site accessible without a warning, i.e. the forums and your user profile. If properly tagged, it's absolutely okay on character profiles though. :)
Kim Site Admin

These are gorgeous! :D
Wooby Topic Starter

Sanne, thank you for the clarification! :) In that case than I will do them if a customer wants them.

Thank you both for the compliments <3
Aleria Zatan (played anonymously)

A pleasure to work with, good art, and very affordable prices. I am very happy with the art I commissioned from Pandah. Definitely recommended!
Wow, very nice indeed!
I'll be looking into commissioning you sometime~
Wooby Topic Starter

Thanks, guys! :)

Just to let you or anyone else thinking about it know, I am a little bogged down right now because of some bad personal stuff. If you can wait a few weeks I will be back in business, though! Just expect some delay.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Commissions! Professional and Affordable

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus