Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Could you survive a RPG

Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

Allison freezes, her eyes widening. She'd already freed herself of her chains, so she slowly makes her way toward the other captives. "It's alright." She soothes them, her voice low and melodic. "I'm not going to hurt you. I woke up the same way you did."

rolled 1d20 and got 7
Meh, could be better.

((In guessing that's a failed attempt to convince us lol))
PastaSalad Topic Starter

“You dumbass- you broke my summon! I was going to use it to get myself out of here!” He sneered, then proceeded to attempt a stronger summon. A zombie.

rolled 1d20 and got 10

"I do not believe you!" Siira shouted at the female voice she heard, then the man spoke again. She saw another flash of magic but following it was not the sound of bone again, rather the sound of...nothing.

Siira was certain she knew what was happening, her people had been captured in the past to power large structures and technologies. Maybe that's what was happening. She started singing, speaking to her goddess in an attempt to calm herself down and prepare herself to resist.

rolled 1d20 and got 1
Trying to calm down

PastaSalad Topic Starter

The zombie had formed but melted, and the puddle boiled and bubbled. The necromancer placed the chains in the acidic puddle and hoped it would work.

rolled 1d20 and got 2

The singing did not help Siira, clearly Nyva had abandoned her here to be experimented upon and fuel some large device for the rest of her days. She flailed her arms pulling wildly at the chains restricting her arms. A low volume high pitched whine could be heard as she flailed wildly and her balled up fists began to glow cherry red as she slowly lost control of herself.
PastaSalad Topic Starter

A loud snap sounded through the halls and all the bindings snapped off. The blonde rubbed his wrist to feel his hands. Who did that? Why did they do that?
((All the bindings or just the blonde guys?))
PastaSalad Topic Starter

((All))
Siira lurches forward when the binds snap open falling forward, she tries to steady herself in her panic.

rolled 1d20 and got 1
Flat on her face?

((I want new dice!))

((XD))

Allison steps back, her eyes now glowing silver in her panic. She whips around, her gaze on the cell door, backing into a hard body as she sees...

rolled 1d20 and got 14
Who did I bump into?

Siira stumbles forward, unable to steady herself and slams into a much larger body than hers. She careens off haphazardly to the side in a tailspin to the ground, landing straight on her forehead when she finally hits. She lays there a moment wondering how bad she got her head, reaching up to hold her head in pain to find out.

rolled 1d20 and got 13
How bad is the injury?

((Okay, you stumbled into meee))

Allison turns around, hearing someone fall. Her silvery eyes pierce through the darkness and she kneels beside the small female, reaching a hand out, "I'm so sorry." She winces at the blood coating half of the woman's face, "Will you allow me to help you?" She asks, her eyes fading back to sea-green, though they still hold tiny slivers of the silver in their midst.

rolled 1d20 and got 8
Will you? Let me help you, that is.

((May I join?))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Could you survive a RPG

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus