Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Magic

Is it alright if I join? Do you prefer character sheets? or do we just describe as we go?
Alright!

Connor and Lucy stood at the entrance, taking in their surroundings. “It’s a bit intimidating when you’re this close.. looked smaller back there,” Lucy said throwing some nervous glances. She could be a bit of a hothead but grew nervous in new situations. She just ended time to adjust. Conner on the other hand was calm and collected but lacked the social aspect Lucy possessed. “I think we’ll be fine. Let’s hurry on in. I’m getting impatient,” he said patting Lucy’s head. The two siblings were practically inseparable.
Lucy perked up and smiled. “Oh that would be nice! This place is just so big,” she said, excited to see a friendly face. Conner simply nodded. He would leave the talking to his sister.
Lucy seemed a whole lot more excited than her male counterpart. Conner did seem satisfied, however. “So tell me.. what kind of magic do you specify in? Or are you more universal? Oh, I’m Lucy by the way!” Lucy exclaimed excitedly. She nudged Conner and said “This is my brother Conner.. don’t mistake his silence for rudeness. He’s just quiet.” Conner just nodded, taking no interest in anything other than the school.
Lucy nodded. “Interesting.. I focus on fire based magic and abilities. It’s my favorite!” She giggled twirling her red hair which was up in messy twintails. Conner spoke up,”My sister is a bit of a fire hazard.. I prefer summoning magic.. it is a very unique skill in my opinion.” Lucy grabbed her brothers hand and held it up. On his palm was a tattooed summoning circle, used for smaller summons and simple tricks. “To make the process somewhat quicker I got a tattoo of one of my common summons but everything else I hand draw” Conner explained, taking his hand back from his sister.
Conner smirked “At least a water magic wielder is here to keep Lucy from burning down the place”
Lucy grumbled,”One time..” she muttered and shook her head. “How does your healing magic work?”
Lucy shrugged at her brother. “Weird place no?” She said and lead the way to their first class. Conner followed close behind. He clenched his fist and summoned a small bird. “Scout” he commanded and with a chirp, the bird flew off surveying the school.
Lucy dusts herself off, clearly annoyed, but she shakes it off. “It’s fine! No harm done!” She takes notice of his books. “Hey I use fire magic! Though I don’t need a book to do it” she said a little smug. She snapped her fingers and a small flame ignites.
Conner watched, making sure his sister was fine. Meanwhile his bird flew over to where Alexa was. It watched her tail form and took note.
Lucy smirked and simply wiped away the mini flame. “Interesting people indeed, let’s go Brother we’re late already.” She said and walked away.
Conner followed. He kept his sisters fiery hair in view to help him focus. Having a summoned being out while he wasn’t sitting still was hard..
Red (played by orlin04)

Alexia wrote:
*she starts humming the song "Young Blood" and she has a pretty sounding voice*
((ik that song lol))
Connors bird watches the two the interact.
Lucy yawns in the back of her class and looks at her brother. “Can’t you do something to interrupt this class?” She whispers.
Connor shrugs. “I could summon something big.. but you’d have to give me some time to draw out a circle. I have a bird out right now though.” He replies quietly and begins drawing on his desk using ink and his finger.
The birds wings flutter but it does not move. It just watches.
Lucy watches her brother curiously. “Watcha gonna summons” she asks.
Conner finishes the circle and places his palm on the circle. “Maybe a knight or maybe a beast of sorts”
Connors bird finally disintegrates. “A fish..?” He mutters and shakes his head. He focuses on his summon and a large beast emerges. With a loud roar it dashes and smashes a whole in the wall.
Lucy watches and sighs. “I’ll clean up..” she says patting her brother. “Get some water I’m sure that was a big summon” she adds and dashes after the beast. Sprinting, she creates a spear of flame and launches it disabling the beast . She slides on on her knees under the beast and spins sending a burst of flames at its face.
The beast collapse and turns to ash. Lucy sits on her knees, bleeding slightly from her slide, panting. “Gotta make the day exciting somehow.” She manages.
Conner walks over drinking a water bottle. He gives his sister one as well. “You burned your hands again”
Lucy looks down at her hands and sighs, taking a drink from her water bottle. “I got too excited”
Lucy just smiled at Red and stands up, ignoring the blood from her knees. “Don’t yell at my brother I asked him to do it cause I was bored.” She rubs her burns shooting a glare at Red.
Conner stumbles a bit. “I’m alright. Summoning bigger creatures makes me a bit lightheaded. Sorry for the trouble we caused” he managed to say.
Lucy and Connor exchange glances. “Police... okay sure.. no. It’s not our fault the academy isn’t equipped with proper safety abilities.” She scoffs. “If anything the school should have prevented him from summoning on school grounds.”
Conner shook his head. His sister was defending him but they should remain cautious. He was tired I’m switching schools. “Luce we could have been more careful with our game” he muttered
Lucy shrugged. “Can we say someone else did it?” She says.
Connor grew slight concerned but didn’t believe they were in any real trouble.
Conner and Lucy exchanges glances. “Look we can admit we did it. But no one got hurt. Aside from myself. Don’t you think you’re overreacting a bit?” Lucy grumbles leaning on her brother. “Hurry this up too I’m tired and my burns are stinging a little” She grumbles
Lucy tugs back and winces but licks the lemon on her hands. "You know you're weirdly aggressive. Maybe should get that checked out?" she jested. In most situations, she is able to maintain her composure. She wouldn't let him ignite her anger.

Conner stepped forward. "Hey you don't need to be so rough on my sister. Let me remind you that we are all still students. We're bound to make a few mistakes here and there." he said attempting to be the level headed one. Lucy stepped behind her brother glaring at Red.
He grins. "You know summoning isn't a crime.. My bird just happened to stumble upon your kind lady friend and it was curious. Of course I was curious too." he says.
Lucy grumbles. "Hell.. as if. Feel like I'm already there" she says under her brother and tugs on her brother's arm. "Lets hurry and go. I'm tired of wasting my time on this guy. Who apparently isn't a student I will add. Security here really is terrible."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus