Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Magic

Conner smirked “At least a water magic wielder is here to keep Lucy from burning down the place”
Lucy grumbled,”One time..” she muttered and shook her head. “How does your healing magic work?”
Alexia (played by GalaxyStar) Topic Starter

Well,I can only use it once,it's called life transfer,but I highly doubt someone is gonna die any time soon
Red (played by orlin04)

hmmm healing *have a book and writes in it*
Red (played by orlin04)

*break off of the group and goes to a broken down classroom and i go inside and its all burnt*

*shrugs and after a few hours,she was done showing Connor and Lucy the school*
Red (played by orlin04)

*i clean the classroom up and it was the fire classroom and i grab some books and comes out and sigh*

*sits outside and reads under a tree*
Red (played by orlin04)

*goes and try finding Alexia*
Lucy shrugged at her brother. “Weird place no?” She said and lead the way to their first class. Conner followed close behind. He clenched his fist and summoned a small bird. “Scout” he commanded and with a chirp, the bird flew off surveying the school.
Red (played by orlin04)

*goes around the corner and crush into Lucy*oh sorry *helps her up*

*sits by the river and looks around then dives in the river and her legs turn to a tail*
Red (played by orlin04)

*grab my books and grab the fire magic book and put it in my bag*
Lucy dusts herself off, clearly annoyed, but she shakes it off. “It’s fine! No harm done!” She takes notice of his books. “Hey I use fire magic! Though I don’t need a book to do it” she said a little smug. She snapped her fingers and a small flame ignites.
Conner watched, making sure his sister was fine. Meanwhile his bird flew over to where Alexa was. It watched her tail form and took note.
Red (played by orlin04)

u know im a demon of fire *opens a portal and walks in it* and btw *makes a little her of fire on the ground and it turns alive* thats for u two and the book is not for me its for my girlfriend *closes the portal*
Lucy smirked and simply wiped away the mini flame. “Interesting people indeed, let’s go Brother we’re late already.” She said and walked away.
Conner followed. He kept his sisters fiery hair in view to help him focus. Having a summoned being out while he wasn’t sitting still was hard..

*leaps outta the water and sits beside the river,but her tail remains on her till she is fully dried*
Red (played by orlin04)

*comes back to the same place* little kids never learn

*she starts humming the song "Young Blood" and she has a pretty sounding voice*
Red (played by orlin04)

Alexia wrote:
*she starts humming the song "Young Blood" and she has a pretty sounding voice*
((ik that song lol))
Red (played by orlin04)

*runs and try to find her again*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus