Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hello Nyan and very much welcome to RPR!
Nyan Topic Starter

kayzorch wrote:
Nyan wrote:
Yes, I am pretty good at math.

That's incredible! Math is so hard for me ;;;;

Yea, math is hard for a lot of people, including my sister. I helped her with the math tests when we were young.
Nyan Topic Starter

Lorenzo wrote:

Hello, thank you!! And cute profile picture!
Nyan wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

Aww, Thank you so much! It's my cat Loui :3
Nyan Topic Starter

Lorenzo wrote:
Nyan wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

Aww, Thank you so much! It's my cat Loui :3

It's actually your cat? How adorable! :3
boa

Hello there and welcome! I don't have a cat but I wish I did :( This site has been a joy and so far I've met so many great people! I'd love to get a RP going with you but if you'd just like to chat I'm up for that as well. Send me a message anytime! :3 <3
Nyan Topic Starter

boa wrote:
Hello there and welcome! I don't have a cat but I wish I did :( This site has been a joy and so far I've met so many great people! I'd love to get a RP going with you but if you'd just like to chat I'm up for that as well. Send me a message anytime! :3 <3

I wish you had a cat too, that cat on your pfp is adorable!
Welcome nyan

Imagine my surprise to find you're new here lol I haven't been around too long myself...I'd offer you to PM me if you want to rp but....well were already doing that I think lol
Nyan Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Welcome nyan

Imagine my surprise to find you're new here lol I haven't been around too long myself...I'd offer you to PM me if you want to rp but....well were already doing that I think lol

Haha, lol. I'd also think that you've been here for years, because you look like a good rper.
Unknown user

Nyan wrote:
Hello. I'm new here, so I'll just answer the questions they gave.. My favourite rps are the ones that have effort put into the plot. My favourite genre of rp is fantasy. I have been RPing for a long time, but not one here. I always rped with a specific group of friends, so if my rp style comes off as weird, that's why. I have a cat named Salem, he's black with amber eyes. I like the subject art in school, I do accounting as my job. My hopes and dreams are to be successful in life, I guess. I have no questions yet...
Welcome!
Nyan Topic Starter

ParanormalSunrise wrote:
Nyan wrote:
Hello. I'm new here, so I'll just answer the questions they gave.. My favourite rps are the ones that have effort put into the plot. My favourite genre of rp is fantasy. I have been RPing for a long time, but not one here. I always rped with a specific group of friends, so if my rp style comes off as weird, that's why. I have a cat named Salem, he's black with amber eyes. I like the subject art in school, I do accounting as my job. My hopes and dreams are to be successful in life, I guess. I have no questions yet...
Welcome!

Thank you! Cute profile pic btw.
Hi, and welcome to RPR! We are all glad to have you here, and we all hope that you will have a lot of fun here!
My name is Kamryn, but feel free to calling me Bean, as that is my nickname! If you're ever interested, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can chat if you'd like, or possibly strike up an RP! I'm very easy to get along with, and I'm always up for making new friends!
Again, welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Nyan Topic Starter

VocaCoreMauUniverse wrote:
Hi, and welcome to RPR! We are all glad to have you here, and we all hope that you will have a lot of fun here!
My name is Kamryn, but feel free to calling me Bean, as that is my nickname! If you're ever interested, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can chat if you'd like, or possibly strike up an RP! I'm very easy to get along with, and I'm always up for making new friends!
Again, welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you, Bean! And I sure will.
lolpopsxxx

Hello to you too! Welcome to this fantasy website of RPR. I'm lolpopsxxx but I prefer being called Shadow. I hope you love it here and decide to stay!!~

:3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus