Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana) Topic Starter

(Yeah, good idea. I imagined him just popping in. TELEPORTATION, BABY! I'm weird, lol)

Allison does her best to stay awake, though her eyes slide shut a couple of times before she snaps them back open. She squeezes the sheets of the bed before they do the whole operation to get the bullet out.

(Time skip, because I can)

Allison's eyes slowly open, the beeping of the heart monitor beside her nearly scaring her out of her mind. She turns her head, wincing slightly as she feels a stinging sensation in her side, and she pokes the bandage gently, biting her lip as tears of pain well in her eyes. She blinks, looking at the two people currently in her room. She notes that one is still awake and she clears her throat ever so slightly. "Scar...? She asks, her voice hazy with the pain meds.
Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

She starts sobbing as she sees her, leaning forward, "Miss Jackson! I'm so sorry!" She tires to be quiet for the sleeping one.

Allison's eyes soften as she looks at Scarlet. "It's okay, Lee." She murmurs, the nickname slipping out due to the meds. "Is it alright if I call you Lee?" She asks, struggling to focus on the conversation and not go off on a tangent.

She nodded, "That's fine." She said, happy to see her awake.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

When Steve left Allison’s house to get something from his car, he decided to walk down a couple blocks to the corner store where they made espresso. He got himself a twelve ounce American cup and walked back. He heard the aid car but didn’t think anything of it. When he got back, the door was open but the house empty. There was something afoot with that girl then that guy. Now there was blood and nobody. He sighed and looked around. Where did Allison go?

((Stevie wasn't with us? *Gasp*))

"Where's my...?" Allison begins to struggle to get up, finally managing to do so without tearing the stitches in her side. The nurse rushes into the room and Allison asks to use her phone.

She calls her own number, hoping Steve was now there and would hear the ringing of the phone.

((Heyyy.))
Scarlet started apologizing, absolutely insane with it, wishing desperately to make it up to her.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve made peace with the wolves as they knew thins weren't right. He heard the house phone ringing, and he finally got over to answer it "Hello this is Allison Jackson's residence?"

OOC
It appears our other RP'r has called it quits. Hoping you're doung alright Zoe.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus