Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

"Sorry to bother you miss, but I'm looking for a woman, with blonde hair about to here." He shows her the length is Scarlet's. "She has some red streaks. Weird neon green eyes." He has a bulge, a gun, on his back that only Steve would see. "She stole something of mine." Which was a lie.
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana) Topic Starter

Allison frowns, acting confused. "Hmm...I don't think I've seen anyone of that description around here." She blinks at him, innocence shining in her eyes, "I'm new around here, anyway, so I don't know all that many people." She smiles at the man apologetically, "I wish I could help you, but...I just don't know anyone but him." She nods her head in Steve's direction, a strand of onyx hair falling into her face.

The man swore, "I thought I saw her on this doorstep. Not even five minutes ago." He looked at the Steve to make sure he was still busy, and pulled out his gun, pointing it at her, "Show me the inside."

A low growl echoes from inside the shadows, one only Allison could hear, and she gestures behind her back for Whisper to stand down. "Well, you were mistaken." Her voice is calm despite the gun being pointed at her, and she shifts her weight to the balls of her feet, wary of the man's next move as she urges the door shut slowly, subtly. It was about halfway shut before he realized what she was doing.

He places his foot quickly in the door and shoves his gun directly in her side, cocking the hammer.

Allison winces as he shoves the gun into her side and becomes absolutely still, the hand behind her back giving the directive to attack. Whisper surges forward, locking her jaw around the hand holding the gun, forcing it to go off accidentally and then drop to the floor.

Allison lets out an involuntary yelp of pain, dropping to her knees as her hand comes up to her side, warmth trickling through her fingers. She pulls her hand away, seeing the red blood blossoming on the side of the shirt. She stares blankly, beginning to go into shock.

Whisper releases the man's hand, sparing a glance at Allison, a whimper ready to fall from her muzzle before her eyes harden with fury and she leaps onto the man, her teeth inches from tearing his throat out.

Scarlet runs up to Allison, trying to help stop the bleeding, "I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" She hurries and calls an ambulance, coming back to her.

"Not your fault." Allison manages through a jaw clenched with pain. She squeezes her eyes shut as her breathing becomes rapid and her heart begins to beat faster, the blood flowing out in time with her heartbeat.

(Hem hem..."We live in a society where the pizza delivery guy gets to the house faster than the first responders." Sorry, I couldn't help it. It slipped out.)

(So true!)
An ambulance quickly arrives and they take her to the emergency room as fast as possible, (pretending Steve is with us lol) they go with her.

(Yeah, good idea. I imagined him just popping in. TELEPORTATION, BABY! I'm weird, lol)

Allison does her best to stay awake, though her eyes slide shut a couple of times before she snaps them back open. She squeezes the sheets of the bed before they do the whole operation to get the bullet out.

(Time skip, because I can)

Allison's eyes slowly open, the beeping of the heart monitor beside her nearly scaring her out of her mind. She turns her head, wincing slightly as she feels a stinging sensation in her side, and she pokes the bandage gently, biting her lip as tears of pain well in her eyes. She blinks, looking at the two people currently in her room. She notes that one is still awake and she clears her throat ever so slightly. "Scar...? She asks, her voice hazy with the pain meds.

She starts sobbing as she sees her, leaning forward, "Miss Jackson! I'm so sorry!" She tires to be quiet for the sleeping one.

Allison's eyes soften as she looks at Scarlet. "It's okay, Lee." She murmurs, the nickname slipping out due to the meds. "Is it alright if I call you Lee?" She asks, struggling to focus on the conversation and not go off on a tangent.

She nodded, "That's fine." She said, happy to see her awake.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

When Steve left Allison’s house to get something from his car, he decided to walk down a couple blocks to the corner store where they made espresso. He got himself a twelve ounce American cup and walked back. He heard the aid car but didn’t think anything of it. When he got back, the door was open but the house empty. There was something afoot with that girl then that guy. Now there was blood and nobody. He sighed and looked around. Where did Allison go?

((Stevie wasn't with us? *Gasp*))

"Where's my...?" Allison begins to struggle to get up, finally managing to do so without tearing the stitches in her side. The nurse rushes into the room and Allison asks to use her phone.

She calls her own number, hoping Steve was now there and would hear the ringing of the phone.

((XD, the wolves are still at the house. They wouldn't abandon the house. They think it far too precious to leave to barbarians.))

((Heyyy.))
Scarlet started apologizing, absolutely insane with it, wishing desperately to make it up to her.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve made peace with the wolves as they knew thins weren't right. He heard the house phone ringing, and he finally got over to answer it "Hello this is Allison Jackson's residence?"

OOC
It appears our other RP'r has called it quits. Hoping you're doung alright Zoe.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus