Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Riverdale High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zombie character (played anonymously)

Alright...I kinda already new that but are we waiting for anyone else..?
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Dom sounds like someone Steve might try to talk into joining the drama club and do live plays with. :)

Steve usually knows where the parties are, but he had some issues with some of his fellow jocks in relation to treatment of women. Despite being a fairly good-looking, somewhat popular flirt. He respects women and calls out those guys who dont.

Looking forward to writing this!
Kungfu6453

Kai is very hot and very gentlemen like and yet a bit protective. He a jokey and girls love him. But he has a very gothic side that he not scared to show and easily deal with bullies. He so fit he basically a master weapon user and has no problem using force. He tends to scar bullies and his opponents. He senior and not very new. ( he is in wrestling,baseball,running. He loves reading.

Thanatos ( Yes like the Greek god of death) he very carefree and helpful and does not judge anybody. He very energized. He very kind and likes to be involved. But he very observant and sly. He a trickster. He sometimes acts a bit dumb but that just so people warm up to him. He cunning and has a evil streak. He causes lots of trouble for bullies and bad adults. He a artist and a sports person. Loves to dance. He a senior and his twin is Kai. He is the art and perform club. He is also in baseball,track,swimming teams.

Kosma is very gothic and shy and has a creepy like aura. She very mysterious to most yet she with Kai and Thanatos. They are not related but still family like. She has perfect memory and as such skipped a grade and is senior. She very sweet and kind but can be muniplative. She not scared of using backstabbing,bribe or even blackmail bullies and people she dislikes. But very reasonable. She like Kai and Thanatos are in sports and is a natural performer. When she with Kai and Thanatos they work as a team and are all we trained in combat and stuff. She always carries a weapon or 2 in her bag just in case her life in danger( due to her past.) ( she the founder of fighting and martial arts class. It could be funded by her family. If it ok) she has yet to reveal her talents in performing club, choir,reading. ( due to her perfect memory)
scare

I wanna join
Dominique (played by Red9843) Topic Starter

Right now, we're just waiting for everyone who responded(I think there's two or three left) to tell us a bit about their character before we jump in. :)
Though I or anyone else could go ahead and start and they can join when they're ready. :)
scare

Great

Domna (Dominique) sounds like someone I'd easily become friends with. Can't wait to get started on it

Well, I'm ready to start if u guys are.
People who are just now joining: tell us a bit about ur character and then join in when ur ready. :)
Anyone want to give it a go? Or shall I? :)

Well, I don't know if I will make much friends because Im not liked much but I am pretty popular where I go around saying hi to everyone until school starts so maybe I will make friends in this year..!!

I might also play as Dylan, just to test myself. Bio says he's 20, but for this one, he'll be 18. He's a bit sarcastic. He's like the mysterious person no one wants to know because he seems a bit dark, but once you get to know him, you'll find he's actually very warm hearted. He enjoys acting, and his singing voice is to die for, but he's bound to stay on the fringes of society, because He feels that society will ultimately let him down. All he needs is someone to show him otherwise.

You might have to start.
scare

Amber Diaz
Age17

Grade 11th

Occupation student and varsity cheer captain, singer and song writer, rap artist

Eyes color royal blue

Body type perfect
Hair color black
Skin tone camarlized
Nationally Pacific Islander.

Personally loyal, sweet, caring, warm hearted, funny, generous, fiesty at times, honest

Always tell the truth

Here's the link, if anyone wants to try to beat me to it to post first. If not, I'll post as soon as I catch up with these two other rps... :)
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=64675
scare

Thanks

Alright. There we go. :)
Anyone want to meet up with Nique? :)
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

Great, I'm working on a post right now!

Haha, I just saw it and replied. Hope it didn't interfere with your response.
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

Ah, that's alright XD

Unfortunately, that is the one problem with forum rp. But it's all good, I'm happy to edit to accommodate :)
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

Heres reilee, she is 17 a cheerleader yet hates being part of the “it” crowd, she is sassy and kinda bitchy sense she isnt allowed to be herself, she is in dance and chour if there is one, wanna know more view her profile :)
Kailey Greefield (played anonymously)

Im gonna be using her. Her picture is actually my sister. We are sharing a account now. And she's British so I hope she can fit in here. She always nice and is willing to help anyone and everyone in need of help. She love animals a whole lot, mostly wolves. So I know she'll love the mascot here!
Kungfu6453

I made changes to my characters. What clubs and sports they are in.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Riverdale High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus