Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Riverdale High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kungfu6453

Kungfu6453 wrote:
I made changes to my characters. What clubs and sports they are in.
When do we start?
scare

now
I would love to join this rp! I have a character I would like to use!
MacieLightfoot

Dominique wrote:
rolywhateva: No, it's just what a random high school name generator came up with. Though there could be some kind of mystery thing going on if u all agree on it.
Thx, Ran and Zoe. :)
This is an open rp, Kungfu6453, so u can join as long as u post a short description of ur character. :)

The Background is just as you may see. Macie's a Singer and a Celebrity. She is said to be identical to the appearance of the S.Korean superstar Eunha. but in all honesty... she's just a casual person living the dream. When there are others who're not trying to constantly place her upon the pedestal and lean it to where she endures the same destined fate as the Fallen King... The one who spread love and peace before her time. But to understand her history of how she became what she became in stardom... Read: https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.wordpress.com/2017/12/26/chapter-351-an-evening-on-the-solo-beat-says-macie-macie-alone-time-and-personal-soul-search/

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Riverdale High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus