Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17) Topic Starter

She regains composure, cleaning off her face and going to Ethan, taking his vodka. "If you get drunk and throw up, you'll be no use and you'll only slow us down. If you slow us down, I will leave you behind. Do you hear me?"
Audrey Lacey (played by Noel_117)

((2 shots, of vodka))

Audrey’s face remains red, she frowns. “Oh, please.” She says, getting up. “I’m going to look around for anything useful.” She says, walking out of the bathroom and starts looking through closets for anything useful.
Ethan replies to Scarlet. "Calm down, it's only 50% and I've been drinking that type of vodka for so long, my body tolerates it. Plus, vodka and other alcoholic beverages calm the nerves, hell, it's considered" Ethan does air quotes with his hands " a performance enhancing drug in professional shooting competitions" Ethan sighs. "Now, I respectfully wish for you to return my vodka canteen" Ethan says while he is slowly tapping his foot on the ground.

She rolls her eyes, giving it to him as she began looking around the apartment for anything useful.
luna (played by animelover)

I am sorry for busting in the middle of your roleplay but can I join?
Ethan takes his canteen and sits near the door that leads to the stairs of the apartment, his two improvised weapons, the broken pipe and the metal pole, beside him. While he sits there he hears their shuffling, their shrilling moans and that awful smell, it has only been what? Hours? since the infection started and yet the smell of decayed or decaying corpses is already in the air and while he has the facade of being carefree, deep down he is scared, maybe not as scared as a normal person would be but scared nonetheless.
Whit (played by nightmqre)

Sarah sighed, she had been running for what felt like hours. She had no clue where the he'll she was, but she assumed that she had travelled a decent way. She had a little boy in her arms, keeping his face buried in her shoulder so he didn't have to see. She was holding him with one arm and her other arm was free.

She saw a small group of infected up ahead and muttered something. "Swear..." The little boy muttered and she quickly apologised with a soft tone.

She suddenly dashed to the side, grabbing a ladder and struggling to climb it. She then tilted it so it fell iver, and jumped off it before it hit the ground. The people who had been chasing her shot her, causing her to drop the little boy and let out a frightening shriek of pain. She landed on the ground with a thud, clutching her shoulder. "AJ? AJ!" She stood up, only to fall back down. She could see him just laying on the floor, and she felt tears fill her eyes as she slowly made her way over to him. She knelt by him, her whole body shaking. She could see he was still breathing and sure enough, he opened his eyes. " A...J... " she smiled weakly.

Luna looked around trying to find out where she was. She breathed heavily. she heard a gunshot and jogged towards the sound. I saw a girl lying on the ground and a baby close by. I ran up and checked to see if she was still breathing, she was. she breathed a sigh of relief. Then She heard the infected. I took out the knife I carried around since this has first started. I ran toward the infected waving my knife and began slicing.

Tren Beren wrote:
((can I join?))
((Yes, yes.))

Scarlet heard a gunshot, the infected down below running towards the sound. She pulled out her small pistol, hoping to never use it. She jumped down, shooting down a few infected before running towards the sound. She shot infected left and right, hurrying towards the living, "Everyone okay? Hurry, we can't stay here long."

I ran back to grab the girl on the ground. I also grabbed the baby. I ran after the girl.

((I'm awake yknow... XD))

She slapped Luna to make her let go, and then grabbed AJ from her. She held her knife up, clearly untrusting. She growled, not noticing the infected heading their way. AJ was crying loudly into her shoulder as she held him tightly in her arms. "Don't touch him!"
Tren had no clue what was going on. Very much out of his element. A majority of the people he worked with had just upped and died, then coming back and becoming wastes of time and energy. He and the few members still alive didn't know what really… happened to either make so many die or kept them alive. Tren had a suspicion about the pills that they were all supposed to be taking, as he knew that almost the entirety of the swarm of dead were either skimming or skipping them for the chance to sell them. Idiots.

As the day went on, Tren managed to make it into a larger city with the two people he actually trusted at his side. He was greeted by hearing a gunshot. It didn't takw much experience to see that the moving corpses reacted viplently and quickly to loud noises, so he simply was glad that watever idiot doing so was drawing the threat awy from him. Now was the time to get a jump on people and supplies before the chaos died down, anyway. People aspiring to be Rambo weeding themselves out was just another benefit.

The three figures walked down the street, keeping a wary eye for any maniacs trying to use cars to get out or unexpected ambushes from zombies.

Sarah stabbed a zombie that was coming at her and her boy, having slowly been surrounded in the past minutes. She was trying her best, but she had run out of ammunition in her hand held pistol and had to resort to a pocket knife to keep them from getting eaten alive.

Not only that, but the fatigue was catching up with her, and she began to become slower and sloppier, unable to keep up with a fast and constant pace.

"Close your eyes AJ. If I scream, run." She muttered, and the crying boy shut his eyes.
Ethan walked out of the apartment room onto the fire escape whitnessing the horde of zombies rushing towards the disturbance, he saw Scarlet there and he slapped himself silly, This selflessness and altruism is gonna get this group killed, welp, I already left the room might as well help out. . Ethan lowered the ladder to the fire escape and climbed down, he ran towards Scarlet and the others, while smashing zombie skulls with the metal pole, he reached her and yelled "I really hope you know what you are doing!" Can't believe she forced me to help her when I just found my new suit jacket Ethan thought to himself, while not noticing the fact that his right hand that was still wrapped in his makeshift gauze was trickling out small amounts of blood and became a reddish mess with a greenish coloration around the redness.
Tren opened the door to another building. No one inside. Good. They ran inside, and one of the companions put down a duffel bag. Going thru the house and taking canned food and medicine, they kept moving it into the bag. Tren poured himswlf a glass of water from a pitcher in the house and sipped it. The two companions put the items and sorted them in to thebag. Good. Tren hadn't encountered nyone yet, and he didn't want to. At least, not in one he didn't control. They picked up the bag, and tren dropped the glass as they walked out f the house, lettinv th shattered glass and water mix.

He went to the girl with the baby, shooting any zombie in her path, "This way!" She yelled to the woman, making sure the path was cleared for her.
More gunshots. They sounded close. Too close. Any dead, thought Tren as he bashed a zombie with a cast iron pan he had liberated, were going to charge thru his little group and not even be full enough to stop going after the source.

"Right, guys. Change of plans. We're going to shut some people up."

Tren turne and his two compatriots followed him as they jogged to the source of the gunfire, catching unawares the distracted undead.

Sarah didn't want to follow these people, but AJ ran down the path which prompted Sarah to sprint after him in an attempt to catch him "AJ!" She shrieked, grabbing him and hugging him tight. "don't run off like-minded like that, plea-please."

she hugged him close, and breathed a deep sigh. She shook her head at her own actions, running in the direction AJ had been heading.
Ethan climbed up the ladder and yelled "Hurry up, I have a plan.", he said as he took out his broken pipe.

I stayed behind the girl and boy trying to make sure they were fine but umm they just ran away. I followed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus