Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Whit (played by nightmqre)

((I'm awake yknow... XD))

She slapped Luna to make her let go, and then grabbed AJ from her. She held her knife up, clearly untrusting. She growled, not noticing the infected heading their way. AJ was crying loudly into her shoulder as she held him tightly in her arms. "Don't touch him!"
Tren had no clue what was going on. Very much out of his element. A majority of the people he worked with had just upped and died, then coming back and becoming wastes of time and energy. He and the few members still alive didn't know what really… happened to either make so many die or kept them alive. Tren had a suspicion about the pills that they were all supposed to be taking, as he knew that almost the entirety of the swarm of dead were either skimming or skipping them for the chance to sell them. Idiots.

As the day went on, Tren managed to make it into a larger city with the two people he actually trusted at his side. He was greeted by hearing a gunshot. It didn't takw much experience to see that the moving corpses reacted viplently and quickly to loud noises, so he simply was glad that watever idiot doing so was drawing the threat awy from him. Now was the time to get a jump on people and supplies before the chaos died down, anyway. People aspiring to be Rambo weeding themselves out was just another benefit.

The three figures walked down the street, keeping a wary eye for any maniacs trying to use cars to get out or unexpected ambushes from zombies.

Sarah stabbed a zombie that was coming at her and her boy, having slowly been surrounded in the past minutes. She was trying her best, but she had run out of ammunition in her hand held pistol and had to resort to a pocket knife to keep them from getting eaten alive.

Not only that, but the fatigue was catching up with her, and she began to become slower and sloppier, unable to keep up with a fast and constant pace.

"Close your eyes AJ. If I scream, run." She muttered, and the crying boy shut his eyes.
Ethan walked out of the apartment room onto the fire escape whitnessing the horde of zombies rushing towards the disturbance, he saw Scarlet there and he slapped himself silly, This selflessness and altruism is gonna get this group killed, welp, I already left the room might as well help out. . Ethan lowered the ladder to the fire escape and climbed down, he ran towards Scarlet and the others, while smashing zombie skulls with the metal pole, he reached her and yelled "I really hope you know what you are doing!" Can't believe she forced me to help her when I just found my new suit jacket Ethan thought to himself, while not noticing the fact that his right hand that was still wrapped in his makeshift gauze was trickling out small amounts of blood and became a reddish mess with a greenish coloration around the redness.
Tren opened the door to another building. No one inside. Good. They ran inside, and one of the companions put down a duffel bag. Going thru the house and taking canned food and medicine, they kept moving it into the bag. Tren poured himswlf a glass of water from a pitcher in the house and sipped it. The two companions put the items and sorted them in to thebag. Good. Tren hadn't encountered nyone yet, and he didn't want to. At least, not in one he didn't control. They picked up the bag, and tren dropped the glass as they walked out f the house, lettinv th shattered glass and water mix.
Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17) Topic Starter

He went to the girl with the baby, shooting any zombie in her path, "This way!" She yelled to the woman, making sure the path was cleared for her.
More gunshots. They sounded close. Too close. Any dead, thought Tren as he bashed a zombie with a cast iron pan he had liberated, were going to charge thru his little group and not even be full enough to stop going after the source.

"Right, guys. Change of plans. We're going to shut some people up."

Tren turne and his two compatriots followed him as they jogged to the source of the gunfire, catching unawares the distracted undead.

Sarah didn't want to follow these people, but AJ ran down the path which prompted Sarah to sprint after him in an attempt to catch him "AJ!" She shrieked, grabbing him and hugging him tight. "don't run off like-minded like that, plea-please."

she hugged him close, and breathed a deep sigh. She shook her head at her own actions, running in the direction AJ had been heading.
Ethan climbed up the ladder and yelled "Hurry up, I have a plan.", he said as he took out his broken pipe.
luna (played by animelover)

I stayed behind the girl and boy trying to make sure they were fine but umm they just ran away. I followed.
Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

A masked man came behind Ethan and aimed a sawed off shotgun at the back of his head, the double-barrel making contact with him. “Move an inch and you lose your head,” he whispered, under a worn, maroon bandana that covered his mouth and nose.

The man also wore a black hoodie, in which the hood covered a mess of wavy, dark blue hair. And over the hoodie he wore a dirty, brown leather jacket. He clutched that shotgun tightly in his bare hand, finger on the trigger. “Got any supplies, mate?”
Tren made it to a good vantage point and took in the situation. Group of people fighting undead, likely garnered from the gunshots Someone up above with a pipe, and… there. Idiot with a longarm. Shotgun, maybe. He glared and pulled out a revolver, readying it to fire,when one loud clang from a comrade smashing a dead's skull in thre him off. He sighed and shook his head.

"Aight. let's go wih plan B. Follow me."
Ashe (played by Bonez)

He must have fallen asleep after his arm was stitched up and bandaged. He slowly awoke and took a glance around the now silent room he was in. A sigh escaped his lips while he got to his feet. He tossed the blood stained shirt into the trash before placing his leather jacket over his bare left shoulder.
Ashe took a look around the apartment wondering where everyone he met earlier had gone. Maybe they saw him as a liability that would slow them down so they simply left him behind while he slept. He would slip on a wife beater before placing his jacket on again.
He headed over to the open window where they had gained entry and peered out of it and down at the street below. The numbers of the dead had grown and this did not look too good for him. He ran a hand through his hair before heading out onto the fire escape. Where was he going to go..he really did not have any idea.
Ethan replied to the masked man "Yea, we've got supplies." An obvious lie but his tone was calm and collected, his eyes surveying the carnage of undead below him. The bleeding on Ethan's right hand intensified as his whole gauze was covered in blood I'm gonna need a second or two for this. Ethan thought. "What kind of supplies do you need?" He asked the hooded man.

((Wait? Why did Neon delete their account?))

His eyes grew narrower, in suspicion, and he pressed the barrel harder to the back of Ethan’s head. “What? are you bloody thick? Food, water, medicine, weapons.” His voice was purposely aggravated, in order to intimidate, but still quiet.

“Listen. I s’pose you wanna help your little group down there. I suggest you act fast so no one dies and I can be on my merry way.”

((Idk, I hope they’re okay.))

Sarah held AJ and ran from the undead, "Don't look buddy. I'll keep you safe. I've got you. I've got you." She whispered, keeping his head against her shoulder. He was crying, visibly scared. She climbed up a ladder in an alleyway and sighed, sitting down and rocking AN back and forth.

((he didn't delete his account, he got banned))
"Yea, Id like to give you the supplies but.." Ethan with his thumb pushed the gauze down and letting his blood flow freely, he filled his hand with blood just enough Ethan thought, Ethan turned around quickly and threw his blood at the hooded man, without any time to check whether his blood hit the man's face or not, he ATTEMPTED to smash the sawed off shotgun away from him with his broken pipe.

((Hahahaha))

The blood hit the man’s left eye only, causing him to flinch and allowing Ethan to get away from gunpoint. As his shotgun was bashed downwards, he kept a firm grip and swung it back up, cracking Ethan in the jaw. He then shoved him off the fire escape but caught him by the shirt. One hand was holding the shotgun, once again aimed at Ethan, the other being the only thing stopping Ethan from falling. The man peered at him with a crimson eye, the other was forced shut from the irritating blood, which was also splattered across the majority of his face. “Supplies! Do you have them or not? You’re running out of time, mate.”

((Btw feel free to counter any of the attacks and kinda ‘rewrite’ my post, if that makes sense))
Tren glanced around at the front of the apartment building. Less dead. assumng they didn't barricade the front door, theycould rush in without needing to attack. Tren prepped himself and dashed,his compatriots following him. The dead trned and a cuple swings slof pan dealt with the few actually a threat. He yanked open the door, and looked around the lobby, befre slamming a vending machine down across the doors. A loud thunk happened, but that would give him tons of time. He motioned and his group began moving up the stairs, slowly.

(what could neon have possibly done to get banned?)

((I don't know.))

As Sarah began to climb back down the ladder, AJ was squirming around, trying to get on of her arms. "Aj, stop. I'll drop you if you dont." She growled.

He didn't stop though, and that's when she noticed the bite Mark on his shoulder. Out of shock, her arms loosened and he slipped from her grasp, falling to his death below. She let out a shriek, her heart shattering into a million pieces.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus