Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Ashe (played by Bonez)

Well dang I guess I need to retype that last post lol.))
Audrey Lacey (played by Noel_117)

((Your good, haha))
Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17) Topic Starter

She says nothing while he speaks. When he messes with Audrey, she scoffs, crawling out the window and higher up the ladder, so she can just watch the undead, seeing a few familiar faces from the streets. She crosses her arms and sits, leaning against the wall behind her. She curls her knees to her chest and sobs, hiding her face in her arms.
(Things happened, I see)
Ethan enters and notices the sobbing Scarlet, he places his hand on her shoulder. "Come on, Rookie, crying about what happened will only get you killed in the corporate world" is what my manager would say, not the best guy to look for comfort but it did the trick sometimes, so chin up at least we are alive." Ethan facepalms as he moves into another room to search for clothes or at least a coat.

"Just shut up." She said as she hid her face, slipping on the hood of her jacket. "You don't know how I feel so you can't tell me not to feel it or be happy because something else is going on so just stay out of it."
Ethan hears that but just decides to keep quiet, as he rummages through the belongings of the previous owner of this apartment."Nice." he mutters under his breath, he comes out of the room with a new suit jacket while sipping his vodka from his bronze coloured canteen. "Still don't know why I drink this garbage, guess I'm addicted to bad vodka."

She regains composure, cleaning off her face and going to Ethan, taking his vodka. "If you get drunk and throw up, you'll be no use and you'll only slow us down. If you slow us down, I will leave you behind. Do you hear me?"
Audrey Lacey (played by Noel_117)

((2 shots, of vodka))

Audrey’s face remains red, she frowns. “Oh, please.” She says, getting up. “I’m going to look around for anything useful.” She says, walking out of the bathroom and starts looking through closets for anything useful.
Ethan replies to Scarlet. "Calm down, it's only 50% and I've been drinking that type of vodka for so long, my body tolerates it. Plus, vodka and other alcoholic beverages calm the nerves, hell, it's considered" Ethan does air quotes with his hands " a performance enhancing drug in professional shooting competitions" Ethan sighs. "Now, I respectfully wish for you to return my vodka canteen" Ethan says while he is slowly tapping his foot on the ground.

She rolls her eyes, giving it to him as she began looking around the apartment for anything useful.
luna (played by animelover)

I am sorry for busting in the middle of your roleplay but can I join?

luna wrote:
I am sorry for busting in the middle of your roleplay but can I join?

((You sure can, mate.))
Whit (played by nightmqre)

((..neon You know how we're friends? Can I join? XD))
Ethan takes his canteen and sits near the door that leads to the stairs of the apartment, his two improvised weapons, the broken pipe and the metal pole, beside him. While he sits there he hears their shuffling, their shrilling moans and that awful smell, it has only been what? Hours? since the infection started and yet the smell of decayed or decaying corpses is already in the air and while he has the facade of being carefree, deep down he is scared, maybe not as scared as a normal person would be but scared nonetheless.

Sarah Nie wrote:
((..neon You know how we're friends? Can I join? XD))

((Idk, you called me Neon. XD. Sure, Night.))
((can I join?))
Whit (played by nightmqre)

Sarah sighed, she had been running for what felt like hours. She had no clue where the he'll she was, but she assumed that she had travelled a decent way. She had a little boy in her arms, keeping his face buried in her shoulder so he didn't have to see. She was holding him with one arm and her other arm was free.

She saw a small group of infected up ahead and muttered something. "Swear..." The little boy muttered and she quickly apologised with a soft tone.

She suddenly dashed to the side, grabbing a ladder and struggling to climb it. She then tilted it so it fell iver, and jumped off it before it hit the ground. The people who had been chasing her shot her, causing her to drop the little boy and let out a frightening shriek of pain. She landed on the ground with a thud, clutching her shoulder. "AJ? AJ!" She stood up, only to fall back down. She could see him just laying on the floor, and she felt tears fill her eyes as she slowly made her way over to him. She knelt by him, her whole body shaking. She could see he was still breathing and sure enough, he opened his eyes. " A...J... " she smiled weakly.

Luna looked around trying to find out where she was. She breathed heavily. she heard a gunshot and jogged towards the sound. I saw a girl lying on the ground and a baby close by. I ran up and checked to see if she was still breathing, she was. she breathed a sigh of relief. Then She heard the infected. I took out the knife I carried around since this has first started. I ran toward the infected waving my knife and began slicing.

Tren Beren wrote:
((can I join?))
((Yes, yes.))

Scarlet heard a gunshot, the infected down below running towards the sound. She pulled out her small pistol, hoping to never use it. She jumped down, shooting down a few infected before running towards the sound. She shot infected left and right, hurrying towards the living, "Everyone okay? Hurry, we can't stay here long."

I ran back to grab the girl on the ground. I also grabbed the baby. I ran after the girl.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus