Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

A masked man came behind Ethan and aimed a sawed off shotgun at the back of his head, the double-barrel making contact with him. “Move an inch and you lose your head,” he whispered, under a worn, maroon bandana that covered his mouth and nose.

The man also wore a black hoodie, in which the hood covered a mess of wavy, dark blue hair. And over the hoodie he wore a dirty, brown leather jacket. He clutched that shotgun tightly in his bare hand, finger on the trigger. “Got any supplies, mate?”
Tren made it to a good vantage point and took in the situation. Group of people fighting undead, likely garnered from the gunshots Someone up above with a pipe, and… there. Idiot with a longarm. Shotgun, maybe. He glared and pulled out a revolver, readying it to fire,when one loud clang from a comrade smashing a dead's skull in thre him off. He sighed and shook his head.

"Aight. let's go wih plan B. Follow me."
Ashe (played by Bonez)

He must have fallen asleep after his arm was stitched up and bandaged. He slowly awoke and took a glance around the now silent room he was in. A sigh escaped his lips while he got to his feet. He tossed the blood stained shirt into the trash before placing his leather jacket over his bare left shoulder.
Ashe took a look around the apartment wondering where everyone he met earlier had gone. Maybe they saw him as a liability that would slow them down so they simply left him behind while he slept. He would slip on a wife beater before placing his jacket on again.
He headed over to the open window where they had gained entry and peered out of it and down at the street below. The numbers of the dead had grown and this did not look too good for him. He ran a hand through his hair before heading out onto the fire escape. Where was he going to go..he really did not have any idea.
Ethan replied to the masked man "Yea, we've got supplies." An obvious lie but his tone was calm and collected, his eyes surveying the carnage of undead below him. The bleeding on Ethan's right hand intensified as his whole gauze was covered in blood I'm gonna need a second or two for this. Ethan thought. "What kind of supplies do you need?" He asked the hooded man.

((Wait? Why did Neon delete their account?))

His eyes grew narrower, in suspicion, and he pressed the barrel harder to the back of Ethan’s head. “What? are you bloody thick? Food, water, medicine, weapons.” His voice was purposely aggravated, in order to intimidate, but still quiet.

“Listen. I s’pose you wanna help your little group down there. I suggest you act fast so no one dies and I can be on my merry way.”

((Idk, I hope they’re okay.))
Whit (played by nightmqre)

Sarah held AJ and ran from the undead, "Don't look buddy. I'll keep you safe. I've got you. I've got you." She whispered, keeping his head against her shoulder. He was crying, visibly scared. She climbed up a ladder in an alleyway and sighed, sitting down and rocking AN back and forth.

((he didn't delete his account, he got banned))
"Yea, Id like to give you the supplies but.." Ethan with his thumb pushed the gauze down and letting his blood flow freely, he filled his hand with blood just enough Ethan thought, Ethan turned around quickly and threw his blood at the hooded man, without any time to check whether his blood hit the man's face or not, he ATTEMPTED to smash the sawed off shotgun away from him with his broken pipe.

((Hahahaha))

The blood hit the man’s left eye only, causing him to flinch and allowing Ethan to get away from gunpoint. As his shotgun was bashed downwards, he kept a firm grip and swung it back up, cracking Ethan in the jaw. He then shoved him off the fire escape but caught him by the shirt. One hand was holding the shotgun, once again aimed at Ethan, the other being the only thing stopping Ethan from falling. The man peered at him with a crimson eye, the other was forced shut from the irritating blood, which was also splattered across the majority of his face. “Supplies! Do you have them or not? You’re running out of time, mate.”

((Btw feel free to counter any of the attacks and kinda ‘rewrite’ my post, if that makes sense))
Tren glanced around at the front of the apartment building. Less dead. assumng they didn't barricade the front door, theycould rush in without needing to attack. Tren prepped himself and dashed,his compatriots following him. The dead trned and a cuple swings slof pan dealt with the few actually a threat. He yanked open the door, and looked around the lobby, befre slamming a vending machine down across the doors. A loud thunk happened, but that would give him tons of time. He motioned and his group began moving up the stairs, slowly.

(what could neon have possibly done to get banned?)

((I don't know.))

As Sarah began to climb back down the ladder, AJ was squirming around, trying to get on of her arms. "Aj, stop. I'll drop you if you dont." She growled.

He didn't stop though, and that's when she noticed the bite Mark on his shoulder. Out of shock, her arms loosened and he slipped from her grasp, falling to his death below. She let out a shriek, her heart shattering into a million pieces.
"God, how can these people not even die quietly?"
Tren growled. They had found their way to the fire escape inside, but Tren had ordered them to quickly look around for ny unguarded supplies. Drawing his revolver, he slowly creptto the door, keeping an eye on it.
"No supplies, I lied" Ethan replied as he spat blood in the man's other eye, he bit the man's hand as hard as his jaw could allow as it was hurting from the blow he took, he fell from the man's grasp, he grabbed the ladder and climbed down.
He yelled at the hooded man "Oi, you British accented mug, you almost ruined my collar shirt and this new suit jacket I looted from the apartment." He grabbed a lid from a nearby trashcan and threw it at the man, "Also, I think you dislocated a tooth of mine, I understand the undead apocalypse is ruining everybody's lives but holding someone at gunpoint, with a shotgun no less, isn't gonna give you the response you want and 2. the person that you are holding up at gunpoint, yeah make sure they are scared of violence."

((Btw, Static, where is Sarah? like is she in the same alleyway where Nick and Ethan are skirmishing or elsewhere because Ethan did climb down to help her and AJ before he climbed back up the fire escape with his now ruined plan.))

The man blocked the lid, with his arms, but still stumbled from the force. “Would you stop getting your horrid bodily fluids in my eyes!” He wiped his eyes and blinked a few times before opening them fully.
He took a deep breath and put his hands up, the barrel of the gun facing the sky. “Should’ve just said you had no supplies, would’ve saved us the trouble.”
The man, almost in an instant, changed his stance and shot towards Ethan, only to kill an infected that was running at him from the side. “Shot didn’t nip ya, did it?”
A small horde of the undead divided from the larger horde, on the streets, and began to drag, limp and stumble their way towards the gunfire. “Right, that was my only shell,” he admitted with regret. “Now get up here, unless you’re feeling like dying.”
Another bloody gunshot. Everyone's an idiot. And that sounded like a shotgun blast. Every zombie with half a working ear would be charging towards this place. Tren peeked out the door and saw the fire escape, and everyone on it. It'd be better to wait until after the zombies couldn't get up it to begin a confrontation, so he dodged back inside to inform his comrades.
"Well, I went with the assumptions that you are a ruthless killer, which let's be fair is about a 48% chance of being true and of course, I also decided to put myself in your shoes and in my mind, I would've pulled the trigger if my victim didn't give me a straight answer but that's just me." Ethan said while he was climbing up the ladder but with his left hand which he didn't have problem with as he was left handed, however he was deeply worried about his clearly infected right hand. So, he decided to do the thing he wasn't prepared for, when he reached the top of the fire escape, he pulled out his bronze canteen and poured out a decent amount of vodka on the wound and drank the rest. He looked at the hooded man and said "Oh, this? This is mine, I didn't share this with the group but I really don't know where they are, I thought I saw the guy named Ashe or something leave but I wasn't sure that was him and I don't know where Audrey is." Ethan shrugged.

((can be in the same alley, idrc to be honest... XD))

Sarah looked at AJ, her eyes watering. "AJ.."

Reluctantly, she pulled out her knife. She crouched beside him and thrusted the blade into his forehead while looking away. While blood splattered on herself, she pulled her knife from his head and stared his small body, which was now pale and limp.

In a sudden flash of anger, she angrily kicked a dumpster as her eyes continued to water. "Why!"

“Yeah.. I don’t know who you’re talking about. Sorry for threatening your life and all that.” He pulled down his hood and mask, revealing a pale face that heavily contrasted with his dark red eyes. “Name’s Nick, by the way.” Nick extended his hand. “And don’t use that manky hand of your’s please.”
"Well, it was nice meeting you, Nick, my name is Ethan Aedan Ezell and yes, I blame my grandmother for my second name." He shook Nick with his left hand. "Also, that woman just killed her... yea" Ethan said as he pointed at the woman with his bloody right hand.

She looked no older than 17, her hair disturbed largely and her clothes ripped to the point where if there were too be one more rip, they wouldn't be able to be worn. Her arms were uncovered and covered in cuts, dry blood, bruises and scars. She was wearing a tank top and jeans, with some cheap, basic trainers.

Her whole body was trembling as she kicked the dumpster again, her knife still in her hand. She had tears leaking from her eyes and she felt like a failure. "I can't do one thing right! One thing." She was talking to herself. "One kid starved, and the other fell from my arms. I'm a failure."

She kicked the dumpster for a third time and threw her knife on the floor, managing to cut her hand deeply in the process but she didn't seem to care. She growled, trying not to completely break down.
Ethan signed... Why am I put into these situations? Like, I've always been a selfish person, as they say anyway but it's like I'm being put in these situations where I can't just think about myself... wait a minute.. Is someone screwing with me on a cosmic scale? Guess so Ethan thought. He said "Young lady, my father always said "Better to mourn what happened after the battle not during it, that's a great way to get yourself killed" so, I'd hitchhike my way up this ladder before the horde makes the ladder unreachable." I risked myself, in the span of hours for 2 people, first it was for Audrey who is now missing and now it was for this woman. If my mom would see me, she'd say this was out of character for me.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus