Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Radiance through the Snow [TEMP CLOSED]

Gunvolt - The Azure Striker (played by Asroc)

((Oi.. I need to reply.))
Frisk (played by peripie)

(( Sorry, friend! I'll wait for your response first. ))
Gunvolt - The Azure Striker (played by Asroc)

As he was sipping his tea, he was asked a few questions. Maybe he should answer them? At least he wouldn't get attacked or harmed for it.

"Yeah. I did fall here. Kind of odd, though. I was somewhat confused how I got here." He leaned back as he rested himself. "Makes me wonder if I will find my way out. Or if I should stay here."

GV closed his eyes as he sighed softly. The young adept huffed in a relaxed manner.
Frisk (played by peripie)

Frisk's memory of climbing the mountain was fogged, perhaps from the darkness blinding their path. All they know is it wasn't just their despair moving them forward, but a mysterious tug on their SOUL. Like something was calling without a sound. They wondered if this happened to Gunvolt as well. But they didn't wish to pry, for he may have had his own reasons of trekking such an unforgiving mountain.

"It's nice here. Most monsters don't realize we're human, so its relatively safe. Although, I've been ambushed ... a lot." they admit sheepishly.

They didn't know whether to inform him of Undyne's hunt for another human SOUL. They've tried to befriend her sooner with each RESET, but every timeline was almost the same, save for some change in their own behaviors.
Melemmohr (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

"An odd interdimensional transference is far from rare, though for one to be brought from a different multiverse to another at random...It does happen, though in all my eons it is quite uncommon. I've a mind to call you lucky...or unlucky, as it were."

Melemmohr suddenly has its own tea. It's difficult to determine when the entity suddenly gained a cup...did it come in with one? Did the inkeep bring one? Weird cosmic shenanigans. A sip.

"Legendry is not wont to be clear on important points. It's possible the civilian populace of the underground has only grasping knowledge with their mythos."

She leans back in the couch, enjoying the peace of the situation. A fleeting feeling.

"I could return you to your world when I take my leave, should you wish."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Radiance through the Snow [TEMP CLOSED]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus