Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (OPEN!) The Infected Roaming Our Streets

Sarah Jefferson (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

She watched her leave and sighed, laying back down on the ground. She gently fiddled with AJ's curly hair, before he woke back up and looked at her. He crawled up to her face and poked her cheeks and she chuckled. "Hey bud, what's your name?"

"AJ." He said with a grin. "Where's Ewie?".

The colour drained from her face, as she realised. The three dead females she found...they must've been his family.

"They're in a better place, hon."
Jessica gets in the cart and starts it up. "Okay, I can take her to the barracks with this." She drives back to the weapons depot and gets out. "Sarah, I'm going to need to lift you up and put you in the cart." She approaches cautiously and kneels back down next to Sarah. She puts her arms around her back and under her legs. Looking at the young boy she smiles before she picks up Sarah. "Can you walk with us?" She says tenderly to the boy.

He scrambled to his feet and nodded with a large grin. He followed them, keeping up with them while holding on of Sarah's hands while she was being carried. He was only small, had dark skin and curly black hair. He was wearing jeans which were torn and covered in dirt, and had a yellow long sleeved shirt which had a sun with glasses on it. He had small trainers on.
Jessica sets Sarah in the back seat of the cart and then picks up the boy and sets him in her lap. She then gets it and drives to a brick building near by. When they stop Jessica goes to the doors and puts stoppers on them. then she grabs the boy, sets him down and lifts up Sarah. "How old are you two?" She looks at the both of them. She takes Sarah inside to a room with a nicely made bed and sets Sarah on it. "Here you go."

She smiled a little, motioning for AJ to come to her and come sit down too. He did so, climbing into her lap carefully and grinning largely.

"Just turned 19 last week." Sarah looked down at AJ. "How old are ya, bud?"

"Four!" He held up five fingers and Sarah chuckled, using her own hand to lower his thumb. "There you go, that's four." AJ made an 'oh' sound and Sarah chuckled again.
(Can I join?)
Jessica smiles. "I'll get you two some food from the mess. You need to rest as much as you can...I have to go to the shop and cut this old boom in half to make a brace for your ankle." She opens a drawer and pulls out a Berretta M9 pistol out and checks the mag. She hands it to Sarah. "If anyone beside me show up...kill them...I know it may be hard for you to do this, but it's now a matter of life or death." She gets up and fiddles with the boys hair, smirks. "You remind me of my younger brother" she says before leaving the room. Jessica heads to the mess and grabs some sandwiches from the fridge and bring them to Sarah and the boy. Then she heads back to the weapons depot and rolls out some Napalm and M-85s out and starts attacking them to the F/A-18's rails and getting them connected to the planes arming system. Then she looked at her watch an noticed it was already 5pm. She heads for the shop near the barracks and takes the boom and goes to the torch and lights it...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (OPEN!) The Infected Roaming Our Streets

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus