Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Terraria Multiverse

Magicoal (played by Magicoal)

Magicoal remodels the house so it is a small hut. But it looks nice. "That better?"
Josh Holloway (played by EeveeMaster) Topic Starter

He nods. "We can make more houses for the people who will help us (called npcs)," he says. Then Josh looks up. "See that? That's a part of the Sky lands," he says, pointing at a floating island, " 3 yards below the very bottom of it is the beginning of their territory. Its said they have great treasures such as a lucky horse shoe."

Magicoal makes more little nice houses for the future residents. "I call this... Multi-Universe... Terrerria... Nice looking... Small... Helper... Vilage!"

Josh yawns a bit. "Ya know... We're gonna have to get the respect from these people to get them to move in. I believe I have a thing necessary to get a Guns Dealer fella," he says, pulling out a rifle.

Magicoal pulled out a book and scanned it. After a minute, he looked up. "I'll find the Guide."

"Well, I'm going mining," Josh says as he starts digging some sort of mining staircase.

Magicoal makes a trap door.

((There's no trapdoors either. But there is platforms, which players a drops through.))
Josh runs into cave. "Whoa!" he says as he nearly falls in.

Magicoal made a platform instead and dropped down. "Josh! You alright?"

"Yeah. Nearly fell," he says. Then he makes a small path down. "Huh?" He sees a chest. "Nice." He opens it and finds a Spear and some lesser Healing Potions.

Magicoal mined.

"You want some healing potions?" he asks. Then he stabs a blue slime with the spear.

"I don't need them but I'll take them up."

He tosses him some. "You might need them later."

"I'll put them in the house for later use." He heads up.

"Ok." Josh mines a Heart Crystal up and heads up.

Magicoal opened the door for the Guide.

Josh looks at the setting sun. "Lets stay inside. Zombies and Demon Eyes come out at dark. Also, you won't get infected by the zombies. So don't freak out."
Siton (played by FireHead)

(Heya sorry i was gone so long. had to get groceries how should into the rp?)
*falls from the sky into a tree* some one help other than someone who is going to cut the tree down while I'm in it

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Terraria Multiverse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus