Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: End of Line

Eevee (played by EeveeMaster)

"Welcome to Brandheart town, newcomer," a random brown and tan Pokemon tells you as you pass him on your way in. You came here to find a Guild that was not over crowded and join it, set up a shop, or many other possibilities. This town is in a great debt, and the guild wishes to get rid of it before the beloved town is destroyed. How will YOU help? The story is yours to decide...
Chespin (played by Zaphkiel)

With his green spikes and sharp nose to the wind, Chespin walked through Brandheart town. His arm clenching a book he had not read yet, meeting in the middle of town, at the place. The many pokemon around looking a lot of fun to get to know.

"Where should I go?! Where is the guild again..."
Eevee (played by EeveeMaster) Topic Starter

Eevee was sitting at a cross fork in the road, one leading to the main part of town, while the other to the guild. He saw a Chespin wondering around, so he walked up to him and said, "Hi! Are you lost?"

Chespin had not yet met an eevee in his life. He had a tremendous amount of interest in the pokemon in front of him but he ended up trying to focus;

"Eh, yes I'm sorry. Could you inform me for the directions of the guild?"

"Over that way," Eevee said pointing towards the road behind him with his tail, "just beware, its a bit crazy in there. I'm a part of the guild, so I know." He also noticed something off about the Chespin, but he decided not to bring it up. "Ya know, I've never seen a Chespin in person before," he said before walking towards the way the guild is.

"I'm from the apple forests to the south, quite a rare sight there to see an Eevee." He smiled and asked :

"Do you know if the accept new members? I'm looking to become an Explorer of sorts."

"Oh," Eevee said with a pondering tilt of his head, then saying to answer Chespin's question, "I'm sure you can get in, not all that many members yet. Most go to Treasure town, seeing as the guild there is famous."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: End of Line

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus